Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Looks tired to me - time for a rest?

Players don't get tired marra, that's one of Pardew's lies

It is when he uses the Europa league as an excuse when his players hadn't even been involved in it.

Now come one, that brought out the not enough time to prepare and they were rusty excuse, keep up :lol:

Ran his arse off for weeks upon weeks. He may not be the most technical player around but is it any surprising that he and the rest of the players look like they breathed their last today?

I like him but I am pretty sure he is looking at his watch, the floor, his boots or just anything else other than the players in the box when he puts a ball in.

Never seems to go near any of our players, I know we don't get a load in the box often but still they are like a heat seeking missile that has been designed to land 5-10 yards away from anyone in our shirt :lol: :(

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno why he's getting such a bad rap. I've thought that he was poor at the start of the season, but I think he's been in decent form and wasn't one of the worst players today. Shola, Debuchy, Remy, Gouffran, Cabaye and Ben Arfa were all worse imo.

Very good close control. Passing is not his strong point. Would use his engine and power in the centre.

He shouldn't play in the centre right now unless we are missing one of Cabaye, Tiote or Anita.

Very good close control. Passing is not his strong point. Would use his engine and power in the centre.

He shouldn't play in the centre right now unless we are missing one of Cabaye, Tiote or Anita.

I think him, Tiote and Cabaye is a nice balance of attributes. Let Moussa make the runs and Cabaye make the passes. Cheick covers and gets rid of it quickly!

He's the type of player who as soon as he loses his physical edge, he starts to look a shit player. His main asset is athleticism, when he begins to tire his game goes to pot a bit. Needs a bloody good rest. Gouffran too.

As a side we are over reliant on running hard and fast. Like O'Neill's Villa side. Over reliance on athleticism.

Don't think I've ever seen him head the ball. Ever. You'd think a player his size and strength would be more of an attacking threat for us if he put himself about more in the box.

He doesn't head the ball often, but when he does he does it in style and without looking.

:lol:

class. unfortunately can't put the gif up for a giggle.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest palnese

He's getting on my tits. So strong and powerful, but he's such an average footballer.

The pass to Remy he somehow managed to fuck up inside the first five minutes, man,

He's getting on my tits. So strong and powerful, but he's such an average footballer.

The pass to Remy he somehow managed to f*** up inside the first five minutes, man,

I agree, although he did play Remy infront of goal later.