Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's weird this one. Can be useful when he gets his head down and bursts towards goal, but he spends the majority of the game looking like a lost drunk.

Will never be any more than a midtable player.

He'd never make it into a Keegan/SBR side. He's not a footballer at all. Incapable of playing a killer pass. He's just another Jonas really. All engine.

That attempted challenge just before the first goal :facepalm:

Would have forgave him if he completely wiped the lad out.

Forgave him? It's what he should have done. :lol:

fair one, you know what I mean tho, if he got a booking...fuck, even if he snapped the cunt.

Having a good old chuckle with the Spurs lads on the pitch after the final whistle.

That's captaincy.

Not justifying this..but he was chuckling with Lloris and Capoue, French national team / former club mates of his.

I was annoyed he was chuckling after too, but...I was annoyed about everything as well.

His final ball has to be one of the worst I've seen in professional football, non-existent.

What makes that more annoying, is that his final ball has been one of the most productive for us this season.    :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I thought he was one of best performers .  His final ball and decision making were dubious at times but against a 5 man midfield he put in a really big shift.

Guest hatem garrincha

He's a powerfull DM capable of winning a lot of duels, dominating physically the midfield and bring the ball quickly into the opposition half.

He could be a good and useful player if he's used properly, but he's certainly not the technical or tactical leader Pardew's trying to impose since Cabaye's left.

Powerful CM. He's not a defensive mid - he can't tackle very well at all. His best bet is to body and muscle someone off the ball by getting into the 1 v 1 duel and standing his opponent up. Any time he tries to go for a clean tackle he's usually beaten or, worse, putting in a U-14 slide tackle.

Guest hatem garrincha

Powerful CM. He's not a defensive mid - he can't tackle very well at all. His best bet is to body and muscle someone off the ball by getting into the 1 v 1 duel and standing his opponent up. Any time he tries to go for a clean tackle he's usually beaten or, worse, putting in a U-14 slide tackle.

Never a CM imo. His technique is too awful.

So any midfielders that don't go to ground and just body people off the ball. Dembele for instance is great at it.

I wonder if anyone has given him any pointers to try and do that more often, and put himself in position to do so.

I wonder if anyone has told him anything remotely useful since he came in.

So any midfielders that don't go to ground and just body people off the ball. Dembele for instance is great at it.

I wonder if anyone has given him any pointers to try and do that more often, and put himself in position to do so.

When he looked his best earlier in the season, he was getting himself in front of the man and bodying' the man off the ball. It should be simple for any coach to see. A guy with that much strength and pace, should never be going to ground - he should be winning these battles by using his ridiculous upper body strength (who did he shoulder earlier this season? That bounced right off him?) and getting possession of the ball and BREAKING forward at pace.

He's a box to box CM next to a physical holding midfielder every day of the week. He played great for Toulousse b/c he had Capoue doing all the dirty work for him. He should do very well with Tiote doing a similar role for him.

When he looked his best earlier in the season, he was getting himself in front of the man and bodying' the man off the ball. It should be simple for any coach to see. A guy with that much strength and pace, should never be going to ground - he should be winning these battles by using his ridiculous upper body strength (who did he shoulder earlier this season? That bounced right off him?) and getting possession of the ball and BREAKING forward at pace.

He's a box to box CM next to a physical holding midfielder every day of the week. He played great for Toulousse b/c he had Capoue doing all the dirty work for him. He should do very well with Tiote doing a similar role for him.

It was Ridgewell he destroyed with his shoulder barge

Technically he is average BUT he is being used very badly by the manager, as are numerous players