Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like him but he has looked knackered for a while.  Right midfield isn't his position either.  There's no way he's a winger and I think his physicality and bursting runs forward are wasted a little out wide.

He's played out there by fuckwit because of he's willingness to defend and run all day, now he's not doing that he looks shitter than s***. Any manager with an ounce of sanity would use his workrate down the middle where the bloody lad belongs.

But no, fuckface sees a hard worker and thinks f*** his attacking quality, i need an extra full back for my bollocking shitarse defensive claptrap that doesn't work anyway cowards formation.

Edit : Exact same thing for Gouff except him being played up top.

:lol:

There you go - http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93599.msg4733482.html#msg4733482

I'm sure you'll find a way to twist it. That's why you're studying law. ;)

You should be studying law if you can argue that advocating a squad place equates to saying he's one of their most important players. :lol:

"Of course" he's going... but he's still not important. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I like him but he has looked knackered for a while.  Right midfield isn't his position either.  There's no way he's a winger and I think his physicality and bursting runs forward are wasted a little out wide.

He's played out there by fuckwit because of he's willingness to defend and run all day, now he's not doing that he looks shitter than s***. Any manager with an ounce of sanity would use his workrate up top where the bloody lad belongs.

But no, fuckface sees a hard worker and thinks f*** his attacking quality, i need an extra full back for my bollocking shitarse defensive claptrap that doesn't work anyway cowards formation.

is that Gouffran you are on about?

It ended up being that way, changed it now. I was thinking about Sissoko and ended up writing about Gouf. Similar situation with them both. I had that on my mind at the time meaning to post it in the Pardew thread, dunno how i ended up in here :lol:

There you go - http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93599.msg4733482.html#msg4733482

You should be studying law if you can argue that advocating a squad place equates to saying he's one of their most important players. :lol:

There you go again, man. Of course Kyle Walker, Phil Jones, Michael Carrick and James Milner (if fit) are going to the WC. Nobody with an ounce of sanity would claim any of them are one of our most important players.

Anyway, nice try.

He's played out there by fuckwit because of he's willingness to defend and run all day, now he's not doing that he looks shitter than s***. Any manager with an ounce of sanity would use his workrate up top where the bloody lad belongs.

It ended up being that way, changed it now. I was thinking about Sissoko and ended up writing about Gouf. Similar situation with them both. I had that on my mind at the time meaning to post it in the Pardew thread, dunno how i ended up in here :lol:

Poor bimps, just wandering from thread to thread in a tatty dressing gown and vest, bottle of whiskey in one hand shouting rambling, incoherent random strings of abuse at Pardew.

There you go again, man. Of course Kyle Walker, Phil Jones, Michael Carrick and James Milner (if fit) are going to the WC. Nobody with an ounce of sanity would claim any of them are one of our most important players.

Anyway, nice try.

Yeah? :lol: And what's your argument about Sissoko going to the WC?

Guest bimpy474

Poor bimps, just wandering from thread to thread in a tatty dressing gown and vest, bottle of whiskey in one hand shouting rambling, incoherent random strings of abuse at Pardew.

Aye, bit too close to the truth that like :lol:

Anyway, nice try.

Why do people waste time recalling and searching for old posts to prove points?

• 1 month later...

http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/transferts/2013-2014/transferts-les-9-infos-mercato-qui-vous-ont-echappe-ce-mardi-gonalons-sirigu-psg-kaka-rami_sto4255879/story.shtml

His agent : "There's only 18 months left on his contract at Newcastle and we're open to all offers". :yao:

We surely didn't a) give him just a 3 year contract and b), give him a contract that ends in a January? ???

Anyway, nice try.

Why do people waste time recalling and searching for old posts to prove points?

I really don't know why anybody would highlight stuff like that, at all.  Cough.

Sooooooo, we're gonna leave the article with his agent's comments about him making a run for it in the rumours thread?

Thanks Ashley, Pardew, this is what happens when you lack ambition.

And he can fuck off as well, I'm sure he will flourish as a defensive right-winger in Monaco.

"It's not very good, but if you finish in the top 10 it's still a good effort, as last year we finished 16th," he added.

"It's better, and maybe next year we can finish in the top seven.

"In England, there's a lot of good teams. You have got Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City, so it's hard to finish in the top four or five, but we need to try. Next year we have to try to play better."

SELL THIS INSOLENTLY AMBITIOUS BASTARD

I like Moussa. Mostly looks supremely p*ssed off when we lose, especially compared to some I won't mention.

Apart from Spurs (I think?) where he was all hi-5s and laughing with the Spurs players after the match.