Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we just forfeit all of the remaining games?

I think we made that decision in January to be fair Ian.

TBH looking at our remaining fixtures, only the 'Welsh' games look remotely winnable. Even then they will probably have much more to play for in terms of the result :(

Zero points from the remaining games is a distinct possibility.

Probably a rule that if the injury is over a certain length then players may as well go and see their families. Not really arsed about it.

Happens at a lot of clubs. I know a lot of Brazilians go home to get treatment there in the early phases. Sometimes might be down to the fact that a staff knows it better or so and until light-training they get treatment from familiar faces.

See, if it was me and my employer said 'every time you're sick you can piss off back home and see your family for a while on us' i'd be 'sick' a lot.  I don't give a fuck about Clarefontaine or 'special' french physios or witch doctors (ffs).  If you're injured you stay in Newcastle and get treated by the club.  If you want to piss off back home for a few weeks you can but you're not getting paid for it and you'll be fined if the club doctor deems you unfit when you return.

Nice breather for him to recharge for the summer.

Yup.

No surprise that another one of our world cup players are injured :)

Hope he enjoys his extra holiday courtesy of NUFC

I'm perfectly ok with players taking a breather, especially if they are involved in the world cup. The club's priorities have been spelled out from day one of this season and even now, Pardew is more interested in telling us how we should be over the moon at reaching 40 points ( read the sig) so mission accomplished. We decided to wait until the summer to replace Cabaye so the players might as well wait until next season as well. Nothing to play for, job done.

See, if it was me and my employer said 'every time you're sick you can piss off back home and see your family for a while on us' i'd be 'sick' a lot.  I don't give a fuck about Clarefontaine or 'special' french physios or witch doctors (ffs).  If you're injured you stay in Newcastle and get treated by the club.  If you want to piss off back home for a few weeks you can but you're not getting paid for it and you'll be fined if the club doctor deems you unfit when you return.

Give footballers Loki's sick leave

So are there 'sub' key passes too?: a pass that leads to a pass that creates a goalscoring chance, or an assist itself? :)

Jeez. this was called just playing football in my day. Seems we have data telling us how effective players are that we see being largely ineffective week after week.

So are there 'sub' key passes too?: a pass that leads to a pass that creates a goalscoring chance, or an assist itself? :)

Jeez. this was called just playing football in my day. Seems we have data telling us how effective players are that we see being largely ineffective week after week.

I know its absolute bullshit george, much like your batting form in the recent t20 world cup.

I know its absolute bullshit george, much like your batting form in the recent t20 world cup.

:p

I will see you one George Bailey and raise you one Jade Dernbach.

Not bothered 1 bit that he's getting treatment at Clairefontaine. I don't exactly have any trust in our physios or our history of keeping or getting players fit.  Also, if he can't play, and he's not the club captain, then he's not really much use locally.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored  49m

Moussa Sissoko: Only Eden Hazard (85) has executed more key passes from open play than Sissoko (69) in the Premier League this season #NUFC

Does this include passes that are key to the opposition also?

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

What is a key pass?

Key Pass

- The final pass leading to a shot at goal from a teammate

Is this where internationals start reserving themselves for the World Cup?

I was just joking like, he probably is injured. He's certainly been playing like someone on the verge of being crocked through overuse. He can't have missed many games this season.

Is this where internationals start reserving themselves for the World Cup?

I was just joking like, he probably is injured. He's certainly been playing like someone on the verge of being crocked through overuse. He can't have missed many games this season.

I wouldn't blame any of them writing off the rest of the games that the powers-that-be don't give a shit about.  Certainly not worth missing a World Cup for