Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brendan has properly lost the plot.

I think he'd give them some drive from central midfield which they lack personally.

Still think he can be a very good player with clear instructions and good coaching

I think he'd give them some drive from central midfield which they lack personally.

Still think he can be a very good player with clear instructions and good coaching

Does Milner not bring that now? Can't see both in the same midfield with Henderson.

Does Milner not bring that now? Can't see both in the same midfield with Henderson.

Not really no.

You can argue henderson does but id say sissoko is far better at driving through the middle of the pitch ball at his feet than him.

Don't disagree tbh, just don't see Rodgers not playing Milner & Henderson, nor could I see Sissoko going there unless he's being guaranteed a game.

I'm sure his main concern is his wage packet so I'm sure he'd happily go and sit on the bench.

That being said him or milner could play wide to accommodate.

Not sure why you'd ever want a henderson sissoko central midfield without a very good passed behind them. Which is also unlikely given the amount of attacking midfielders they have.

Guest GoonerAlexis

Hmm?

L'Equipe say he's in talks with Liverpool.

So we dodged that bullet at least

Guest palnese

The same L'Equipe reported that Cabaye had a medical at Monaco six months or so before he left for PSG?

It must be true.

Can't see Milner moving to Liverpool without the promise of a certain midfield berth and regular football.

Sissoko would also get an ambitious club, one that would likely further his chances with France, not lessen it.

On form he's untouchable. He can't pass for toffee but his dribbling and finishing are excellent IMO (he should have scored far more last season).

However, the best clubs attempt to play football on the ground. Even the ones who aspire to be great try to pass it around. This doesn't suit him and ultimately he would be replaced.