Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moussa had a pretty good fitness record last season no? if Gini is his replacement, and gets injured in the first few games were gonna look stupid having no replacement there..

I think for a better team he'd be a fantastic player but I don't think he's got the fight in him to put the effort in every week for a team that's scratting around at the bottom of the table like we have been. He was on of the worst offenders last season for being a passenger in a lot of games yet every time I watched him play for France he looked immense. I would have liked to see how he performed with the new coaching set-up but if he moves to Spurs and is challenging for a champions league place I imagine he'll look like a top player.

That's assuming the story isn't just more bollocks from his agent.

Guest Roger Kint

IF we use the cash we get for him on top of what we already have then i'd carry him there myself for that price.

Spend that £18m on a right winger & left back while still buying another CB and striker with the money we have and i would be over the moon. Sadly that money would be instantly marked down for next year though.

Looks like we're going to play him right wing to accommodate him in the side so I'm more than happy to sell him if we use the money for a proper right winger. He does a decent job there but a winger who goes past his man and can cross the ball would be superb.

He's average ability wise, but I really dislike him for his lack of commitment last season, just sulked around the pitch and didn't give a flying fuck.

Lots of the players were like that but Sissoko was by far in the top 3 offenders, now he realises no fucker wants him hes been making noises that hes happy here and "committing his future" and what not.

Would be happy to get rid if replaced well.

He's average ability wise, but I really dislike him for his lack of commitment last season, just sulked around the pitch and didn't give a flying fuck.

Lots of the players were like that but Sissoko was by far in the top 3 offenders, now he realises no fucker wants him hes been making noises that hes happy here and "committing his future" and what not.

Would be happy to get rid if replaced well.

Average to what ability wise? Sissoko, Janmaat and Perez were basically the only ones that tried to create things during our bad spell last season