Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

He's a very important player to us, but I don't like him one bit.

Sometimes i think just sell him, especially now we have Gini, if we knew we'd get a full season out of De Lung even more so

Someone should pull him aside and explain to him the main difference between him and Paul Pogba is not that Paul Pogba plays for a Champions League side.

I like Moussa as a player but he's starting to look more and more like a square peg. It wouldn't be the worst thing if we shipped him out and replaced him with a more natural fit to the team. But then we all know about our replacement procedures.

A good season from him and he does well at the Euro's and I would not have an issue with him moving on. He has 30 odd caps so he is naturally going to want CL football and you cannot really argue with that.  If we get north of £20M for him, that would represent good business for the club as he was virtually free and he would be 27, which is our terms is getting on a bit!

He'll fail at any team which keeps the ball and isn't based around the counter.

He certainly will.

Love the way he thinks he should be playing Champions League football regularly. He's not consistent enough to play for a champions league club. He thinks he's better than he is.

Sick to death of this areshole making his mouth go time after time if he wants to fuck off let him go cos there would be no so called 'top team' knocking on the door no matter what he might mouth off that there is. His performances in the 2nd half of last season were basically shit and there is no way anyone on here can say he is a top class player based on his time here. Does he score loads of goals - no, does he lose the ball time after time - yes, does he create a bucketful of chances no. He wants to look at a player like Toure - very similar build and type of player but a big gulf in class. I don't think he is shit but there is noway he is top class either - if he was he would be playing for a top team now.

Guest antz1uk

TBH i think i'ts a bit like the Cabaye situation, all those top teams would have him but they'd only be prepared to pay about 6/7m as they'd see him as a squad player, Arsenal turned Cabaye's head but they weren't prepared to pay the big money for him.

Like some have said, he's not consistent enough to be in those upper echelons of the top quality players, sell the fucker and when we do show him pics of Cabaye, Debuchy, Remy, Enrique, Ba etc etc and remind him he just might up getting piles off those heated bench seats. the grass isn't always greener but these fuckers heads get turned more than that kid on the entity

Guest firetotheworks

He can't even get in our team in his preferred position.

I don't think that really holds much meaning tbh, I can't think of anyone that wouldn't have him ahead of Colback.

TBH i think i'ts a bit like the Cabaye situation, all those top teams would have him but they'd only be prepared to pay about 6/7m as they'd see him as a squad player, Arsenal turned Cabaye's head but they weren't prepared to pay the big money for him.

Like some have said, he's not consistent enough to be in those upper echelons of the top quality players, sell the f***er and when we do show him pics of Cabaye, Debuchy, Remy, Enrique, Ba etc etc and remind him he just might up getting piles off those heated bench seats. the grass isn't always greener but these f***ers heads get turned more than that kid on the entity

Agree

Aye, let him go when Jack Colback is still in the midfield  :lol:

It's the manager who picks that useless piece of shit - honestly I think people are massively overrating our team this year mind when it comes to comparing Sissoko to Colback and thinking its funny

Full quote:

“There’s Blaise (Matuidi) who did extraordinary things at PSG (last season), Paul (Pogba) who is wonderful for Juventus, Yohan Cabaye who has just signed for Crystal Palace and Morgan Schneiderlin who is now at Manchester United.

“Compared to me, they all play in big clubs.”

He's an absolute Barmpot.