Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like Sissoko sometimes. He also annoys me sometimes. I would not cry for Sissoko at all.

Ultimately if it means one of Aarons or Perez playing one side, and Thauvin on the other. So be it.

I like Sissoko sometimes. He also annoys me sometimes. I would not cry for Sissoko at all.

Ultimately if it means one of Aarons or Perez playing one side, and Thauvin on the other. So be it.

Yeah pretty much this. Can't see that happening if he did go mind.

That would be a shit price to sell him for

Which is why he probably won't be sold. He's been a relative success in English football, unless Ashley's gone soft in the head, I can't see any reason we would let him go cheaply.

Sissoko is a weird one. It's very much a love/hate relationship, mainly down to his consistency. It'll be like breaking up with your missus, telling all the lads she was t***, and she done your head in anyway, gonna' move on to better girls, but when on a night out, with zero luck (sort of like getting beat 1-0 away to Norwich), texting her to come round yours at 4am, hoping she would come back.

After the comments from McClaren I'd be really suprised to see him leave. Then again, knowing Newcastle, who knows. Would be criminal like.

In the end, we'll always sell our players if the money is right. Don't think anyone will pay what we value Sissoko at for now.

Would be typical, we "need" to balance the books

I'm a big fan of Sissoko, think he will thrive with the players we have and the non-moronic coaching setup we have now. If he was sold we would miss his drive

What position do you have him playing ?

Would be typical, we "need" to balance the books

I'm a big fan of Sissoko, think he will thrive with the players we have and the non-moronic coaching setup we have now. If he was sold we would miss his drive

What position do you have him playing ?

I'd like to see him play centrally, either in an advanced position or slightly deeper BUT even on the right he is a threat and drives us forward