Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i dont approve of the way he going about it but at his age he should not waste time.

if i was in his shoes i would want to be playing at the highest competition that i can possibly get myself into.  the championship it is not.

a footballing career is short. 

Don't know why anyone expects loyalty from anyone these days. Clubs don't deserve loyalty. Jonas and Ryan Taylor were loyal and were released over the phone, Tony Hibbert was at Everton for 25 years and he found out he was being released on the news

Jonas made similar comments to Sissoko about wanting to leave straight after our relegation iirc.

Of course shit players are loyal, no-one else wants them.

I think the point was:

Should we expect players to be loyal to the club when the club isnt to the players and treats them like any other product sold in Sports Direct? Not to even mention the fact most of them were signed with the promise of using Newcastle as a stepping stone.

Does loyalty only work one way?

If you want players (or any other employees or customers) to really be loyal you have to earn it, not buy it. Newcastle as a club doesnt deserve or earn loyalty. It has tried to buy it and failed miserably.

Just to be clear I'm not saying Sissoko is exactly handling this well :lol:

We've given him every chance to earn this move he craves, which players like Cabaye, Dubuchy, Ba and even Wijnaldum have grabbed by putting in good performances and putting themselves on the market.

Sissoko is just telling everyone he needs Champions League football away from here and expecting us to do something about it.

I wasn't responding to you though with my original post though  :hmm:

Just talking in general that people are likely more pissed because of his attitude to it all rather than his lack of loyalty.

Nobody reacted this negatively to Townsend and Wijnaldum, because they just shut up and got on with it.

I cannot think of a player who's been treat better than Sissoko. He starts every single game and is presumably on a good contract.

Ok then, lets turn it this way. What do you think they told him /promised him when he signed? Maybe something about ambition? Maybe even the word success was mentioned? Or do you think they told him that we'll try to hang on in the Premierleague collecting tv money, sometimes we might be relegated but don't worry we'll be back soon enough.

So during his time here the club has shown ambition to be succesful? It has hired managers and players to support that ambition?

Good contract and starts every match :lol: Well fair enough, I guess that's all you can dream of when you are a Newcastle player.

Don't know why anyone expects loyalty from anyone these days. Clubs don't deserve loyalty. Jonas and Ryan Taylor were loyal and were released over the phone, Tony Hibbert was at Everton for 25 years and he found out he was being released on the news

Jonas made similar comments to Sissoko about wanting to leave straight after our relegation iirc.

Changed his mind only after Maradona said he would still go the world cup regardless of who he was playing for.

I cannot think of a player who's been treat better than Sissoko. He starts every single game and is presumably on a good contract.

Ok then, lets turn it this way. What do you think they told him /promised him when he signed? Maybe something about ambition? Maybe even the word success was mentioned? Or do you think they told him that we'll try to hang on in the Premierleague collecting tv money, sometimes we might be relegated but don't worry we'll be back soon enough.

So during his time here the club has shown ambition to be succesful? It has hired managers and players to support that ambition?

Good contract and starts every match :lol: Well fair enough, I guess that's all you can dream of when you are a Newcastle player.

Well I doubt when he signed we hoyed a projection up with our hopes of relegation mapped out, ofcourse we bigged ourselves up :lol: He's a fucking moron if he signed a 6.5 year contract on the back of that slapheeds words.

I cannot blame him for being pissed off and wanting to leave, and I blame our club for him and others feeling that way, but he's been given ample opportunity to put himself in the window to escape his prison sentence. If Juventus or Madrid value him and come in with a good offer then fair play, until that happens he needs to shut the fuck up.

He definitely has in the back of his mind the poor treatment of Ryan Taylor when he decides each day to go out and be an utter cunt to the media. What a martyr.

You really understood the point. Because Ryan Taylor is clearly the only example of this club being a piece of shit :lol:

Have to give credit to Ashley mind. Couple months after hiring Benitez and people don't seem to remember what has been going on at this club for the past god knows how many years.

Like it never happened and we're just a normal football club destined for great things.

Can't blame the guy for wanting away from a club that has been so poorly ran for so long, however it's his musings in the paper, begging Real or Manyoo to buy him when he was clearly part of the problem last season. No one has forgotten what Ashley is like but that doesn't excuse the behaviour of a narcissistic man-child with delusions of grandeur.

He'd have been best advised to keep his head down, shut the fuck up and let his football do the talking, clubs will be looking at that not his latest edition of dear diary in any rag that'll print it. Disrespectful little prick!

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  3m3 minutes ago

Rafa on Sissoko: "He's a player I like a lot. If somebody comes in with the right offer if not we keep him here" #nufc

Rafa on Sissoko: "If somebody is thinking of waiting until the last day (of the window) it will be very difficult for them" #nufc

Rafa Benitez confirms Sissoko in the squad and club may not accept offers in late August. Club want offer asap or no deal #NUFC