Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love how he doesn't have a clue what he wants.

One minute it's I want to play premier league, then champions league, then at the end Real Madrid.

Think we should meet him half way even though he is a total cunt who doesn't deserve it. Just tell him and his agent if they can find a club willing to pay 25m he can leave.

If he wants off that badly he should put in a transfer request.  It'll mean he'd lose some money but it's all about the football anyway, right?

That would potentially reduce the fee we could command, so we're probably actively discouraging it.

If he wants off that badly he should put in a transfer request.  It'll mean he'd lose some money but it's all about the football anyway, right?

That would potentially reduce the fee we could command, so we're probably actively discouraging it.

true but as it stands theres no fee full stop and clubs are hardly beating the door down to sign him.

Would it ? He gets his move, we get more money and the buying club pays the same ammount. Wasn't that the Andy Carrol deal ?

This guy will end up at Palace as Bolasie's replacement.

Will just about sum up this clown.

Could see that happening actually. About his level and would be very Pardew.

I can see us taking 20m for him. We're just high balling.

Don't see the problem with Townsend jumping ship so soon given that's what he specifically put into his contract, we agreed to, and he gave his absolute all while here.

I see a problem in why did he even put that get out clause in his contract? I see an even bigger problem that he left us for some tiny club in London who no one in London gives a s*** about. Then I see an even bigger problem that the club is managed by a serial loser who bottled the England job to defer to  a mackem b******  hero who hated his own alleged town so much he took on the England job instead.

This has probably been done to death when he left, there are obvious reasons why he would do all those things, you obviously disagree with them so let's leave it there.

Don't know why anyone expects loyalty from anyone these days. Clubs don't deserve loyalty. Jonas and Ryan Taylor were loyal and were released over the phone, Tony Hibbert was at Everton for 25 years and he found out he was being released on the news