Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This whole thing was incredibly predictable once Bolasie started getting linked with Everton :lol:

It was predictable that Pardew would be sniffing round our squad again because that's the extent of his football knowledge. It's not so predictable that he'll agree to go there, or that Palace will meet our evaluation.

This whole thing was incredibly predictable once Bolasie started getting linked with Everton :lol:

It was predictable that Pardew would be sniffing round our squad again because that's the extent of his football knowledge. It's not so predictable that he'll agree to go there, or that Palace will meet our evaluation.

Pardew and his good friend Cabaye will swindle him into believing they're going places, plus London, and even Townsend is there who he will have a bit of a relationship with already. Plus they have just got massive money from the Bolasie sale.

Pardew is a dummy. He should throw all that money at a striker, instead he is forcing the issue because he doesn't know what he is doing and is just going for a player he already knows somewhat, who can be sold to the fans a replacement for Bolasie.

Pardew and his good friend Cabaye will swindle him into believing they're going places, plus London, and even Townsend is there who he will have a bit of a relationship with already. Plus they have just got massive money from the Bolasie sale.

Pardew is a dummy. He should throw all that money at a striker, instead he is forcing the issue because he doesn't know what he is doing and is just going for a player he already knows somewhat, who can be sold to the fans a replacement for Bolasie.

I really don't care who Sissoko ends up with, if it's Palace, fine as long as they pay us what we want. But like Cabaye and Townsend, any respect I had for him will go through the floor as moving to a tiny club run by a hopeless manager will expose his claim of ambition to be bullshit. Let's see.

He needs to realise that the likes of Crystal Palace is his level and forget all about Real Madrid and the like. We need to accept the first offer of circa £20m for him and invest it straight into the weak areas of the team.

Isn't his position one of the weak areas of the team? Who would you suggest as a replacement?

Sissoko surley sees himself better than palace.

I think the deal for Lukaku returning to Chelsea is already agreed and although not complete Everton will start spending, 50+m  for stones 70m for Lukaku, they do very well in transfers.

Best thing is they are clever with it, already have Holgate starting to gain experience as they flog Stones, nurturing players, not afraid to test them and sell them on big.

I think Sissoko back on the subject, could end up here, once they receive extra funds.

I'd like us to negotiate Galloway into the deal, let's say even if it ends up 20m & the player.

Garbutt looks very tidy when I've seen him, could be another fullback option, as does the young lads Pennington & Browning.

Always had a superb academy the toffee's as do Hammers, and Saints.

Think we should be calling some of them up and asking who can be available on loans

He needs to realise that the likes of Crystal Palace is his level and forget all about Real Madrid and the like. We need to accept the first offer of circa £20m for him and invest it straight into the weak areas of the team.

Isn't his position one of the weak areas of the team? Who would you suggest as a replacement?

What would you class as "his position"?

Hold up, I was crucified for that same comment weeks ago.

Don't know why. He's not going to play for us again, same as Tiote, so surely it's logical to listen to any sensible offers for them (anything over £3m for Tiote and £20m for Sissoko imo) to get them off the wage bill (they'll be on over 100k a week combined) and strengthen the team in the areas we need to with the cash. The current situation regarding the pair of them suits nobody. 

Don't know why. He's not going to play for us again, same as Tiote, so surely it's logical to listen to any sensible offers for them (anything over £3m for Tiote and £20m for Sissoko imo) to get them off the wage bill (they'll be on over 100k a week combined) and strengthen the team in the areas we need to with the cash. The current situation regarding the pair of them suits nobody.

Couldn't put it any better I fully agree. I said that ages ago but was ridiculed for wanting to give our players away for nothing. We should of took a fair price for them both ages ago and could of strengthened where we need and had the players in and ready for the start of the season.

would love it if he ended up at palace, getting played as a defensive right winger.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/28/13/282C55AB00000578-3563463-image-a-47_1461846260972.jpg

Couldn't put it any better I fully agree. I said that ages ago but was ridiculed for wanting to give our players away for nothing. We should of took a fair price for them both ages ago and could of strengthened where we need and had the players in and ready for the start of the season.

Do you have to mention the criticism you took in every fucking post?