Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the last goal he initially played in Santon with a perfectly weighted ball to allow Santon to get in, and ultimately then set up his second goal.

Going to be interesting to see how this affects the way France utilise him.

Don't think they've ever played him that high up the pitch.

Gourcuff and Nasri have been fluffing their lines for too long now, in those types of positions.

Aye that dummy was brilliant, was singing his praises for it to the old man next to me :lol:

Seems like they new lads read each other really well.  There was a bit with Sissoko and Debuchy (I think) v Villa on the right wing, couple of little neat passes round a few Villa players and Debuchy was away, can't remember exactly what happened but it looked f***ing good :lol:

Players with vision and good football brain generally know how to play with players of the same ilk quite quickly and read other players movements well

On the last goal he initially played in Santon with a perfectly weighted ball to allow Santon to get in, and ultimately then set up his second goal.

Going to be interesting to see how this affects the way France utilise him.

Don't think they've ever played him that high up the pitch.

Gourcuff and Nasri have been fluffing their lines for too long now, in those types of positions.

If they are smart they will take advantage of it and with Benzema as the main striker who looks to drop deep a lot it seems the perfect partnership.

Guest bimpy474

Looked very natural in that position further up the pitch on Saturday. Where had he been playing for Toulouse, DM?

B2B CM, DM or furthest forward CM of a 3 but never this close to the goal.

I hate doing this but a bit of credit goes to Pardew, he seems to have given this lad a freeish role. You can see why after the last two games.

Aye I doubt many thought he would play him in the number 10 role, well not sure it was even that role.. Looks like it may be a new role just to suit him as not many in the traditional 10 role get that far back and help out.

Guest bimpy474

Aye I doubt many thought he would play him in the number 10 role, well not sure it was even that role.. Looks like it may be a new role just to suit him as not many in the traditional 10 role get that far back and help out.

It's definitely more of a roaming role, which i didn't see happening. The ball Gouffran hoyed forward that Sissoko run Cole down on, he was high up the pitch while we were under attack at the time.

Liking it me.

Guest bimpy474

Aye he obviously saw the damage players like Yaya Toure and Fellaini did when pushed further forward so fair play for that.

Its also made Cabaye perform even better with a link man in front of him.

It did, i loved the link up between Gouffran, Sissoko and Cisse with Yohan starting it all off. Bugger knows what Pardew was playing earlier in the season.

Can't wait until we can field.

Krul

Debuchy  Mbiwa  Colo  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye          Sissoko

Ben Arfa                      Gouffran

Cisse

Taylor in for Colo and I can see that being our starting lineup next season. Looks really good on paper, like.

Depends on who we bring in tbh, Pardew has already mentioned a striker and if Colo leaves then i would be shocked if we didn't bring another CB in.

But aye it does look good.

Guest bimpy474

Taylor in for Colo and I can see that being our starting lineup next season. Looks really good on paper, like.

I like that line up more than my kids.

:lol:

Poor Bimpy family. First Mrs B, now the kids. You're a harsh son of a gun.

Guest bimpy474

Poor Bimpy family. First Mrs B, now the kids. You're a harsh son of a gun.

I could have said loved :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Besides Newcastle have been in my life longer than them.

And probably more annoying tbh

the man makes a good point

Certainly does :lol: