Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do the French ventilateurs think of all our Frenchies, Jeremy?

French people and the media are happy to see "frenchies" in Premier League, for us it is the best league in the world and we are glad to see our players "the France team" become stronger. In France we love Arsenal. Now, we love Newcastle and Arsenal  :).

Sissoko is not our best midfield in "France team", Matuidi is the best !

Les Français et les médias sont content de voir "des français" en Premier League, pour nous c'est la meilleure ligue du monde et on est content de voir nos joueurs de" l'équipe de France" devenir plus fort. En France on aime Arsenal. Maintenant, on aime Newcastle et Arsenal :).

Sissoko n'est pas notre meilleur milieu en "Équipe de France", Matuidi est le meilleur !

Bonjour :)

:lol: dunno why that amused me

Guest pedroandbarnes

French people and the media are happy to see "frenchies" in Premier League, for us it is the best league in the world and we are glad to see our players "the France team" become stronger. In France we love Arsenal. Now, we love Newcastle and Arsenal  :).

Les Français et les médias sont content de voir "des français" en Premier League, pour nous c'est la meilleure ligue du monde et on est content de voir nos joueurs de" l'équipe de France" devenir plus fort. En France on aime Arsenal. Maintenant, on aime Newcastle et Arsenal :).

Sissoko n'est pas notre meilleur milieu en "Équipe de France", Matuidi est le meilleur !

Matuidi is an average player and moussa is better

But it is a joke to believe that a level yaya(old or not)

moussa is a good player as dembélé

Gouffran is a lousy player a little better than Obertan

well in our collective faces

:okay:

Guest pedroandbarnes

http://i.imgur.com/qgmuOCH.gif

:whistle:

nufc are not loved in France because of moussa ben arfa and Gouffran = >:D devil black arabic same anelka for the french (racist people)

Guest Jérémy75

You don't know Matuidi, he has three lungs.

the french (racist people)

I'm not racist, i'm french from Martinique and i'm black.

Bonjour :)

Salut !

Guest pedroandbarnes

Sissoko is the best allround midfielder in the PL.

yes and gouffran is better walcott :rose:

If pardew not buy moussa , (tfc)Sadran wanted to put away 6 months and everyone said he was right because moussa is selfish who does not want to give money to his former club.Moussa was right but the French people regarded as an ungrateful scum

I don't think its fair to compare Matuidi and Sissoko.... Matuidi is quite frankly a beast of a destroyer and a big reason why PSG have so many clean sheets and probably the best DM France has.

Sissoko as we have seen is a lot different to that and could operate in the same midfield as Cabaye and Matuidi quite easily.

Good to have you here and contributing on these pages, Jeremy !

Bon pour vous avoir ici et contribuant à ces pages, Jeremy !

Guest pedroandbarnes

I don't think its fair to compare Matuidi and Sissoko.... Matuidi is quite frankly a beast of a destroyer and a big reason why PSG have so many clean sheets and probably the best DM France has.

Sissoko as we have seen is a lot different to that and could operate in the same midfield as Cabaye and Matuidi quite easily.

yes but matuidi isn't davids , matuidi looks like diamé :snod: