Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has the no limits one been done yet?

Mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, Sissoko.

Was getting sang along with his other one at the Chelsea game, quite a lot as it happens. 

And aye Wullie, the Cabaye one is wank.  Also wish we had better words for his other song.

Guest tollemache

While I'm here, the best melody for any song about Cabaye is almost certainly going to be "My Way"... "The record shows / he made the goals / Yoann Cabaaaaaaye" etc. Stunned it hasn't been done. I mean I'll write these if you like but come on, they're sitting ducks

Guest tollemache

No... The song clearly doesn't require that does it . Having said that I am sneaking an accent onto the e

I can do that, right?

Edit: Internet leans towards cab eye not cab eye-A. Song loses some of it's appeal but remains less tenuous than describing Sissoko as a defender

No... The song clearly doesn't require that does it . Having said that I am sneaking an accent onto the e

I can do that, right?

Edit: Internet leans towards cab eye not cab eye-A. Song loses some of it's appeal but remains less tenuous than describing Sissoko as a defender

:thup: this is why I said it. 

But fuck it, Rupert the Bear doesn't rhyme with Yohan Cabaye and we pull that off sing that.  :anguish:

Guest reefatoon

Christ almighty, your all a bunch of Stock, Aitken and Watermans

Thanks, but I should be so lucky...

:lol:

Give me just a little more time. . . . and I will come up with one

Guest VanBarduck
"I've been filling in for Hatem Ben Arfa ... but I am not a No 10.

Does he think Ben Arfa play as a number 10 in our team ? nah , moussa , we just push him out wide and wait for him to do something...don't worry YOU're the key man  :D

"I've been filling in for Hatem Ben Arfa ... but I am not a No 10.

Does he think Ben Arfa play as a number 10 in our team ? nah , moussa , we just push him out wide and wait for him to do something...don't worry YOU're the key man  :D

well it has been mentioned before in the press of pardew wanting to do that (i've yet to hear of any fan agreeing mind) and he did play there when in europe (preperation ?).

Where would Sissoko play if we played Ben Arfa as a 10? think its a bit needless myself don't change anything just bring Ben Arfa in for Jonas the rest is fine.

he played deeper for toulouse so i could see that happening. certainly wouldn't agree with it till next season though as he looks shagged after 70mins at the minute and needs to get used to the stamina and pace of our league.

Where would Sissoko play if we played Ben Arfa as a 10? think its a bit needless myself don't change anything just bring Ben Arfa in for Jonas the rest is fine.

If Ben Arfa is the #10 I can see Sissoko working just fine alongside Cabaye instead of Perch/Tiote. Think Moussa would be wasted on the wing though.

If Ben Arfa is the #10 I can see Sissoko working just fine alongside Cabaye instead of Perch/Tiote. Think Moussa would be wasted on the wing though.

He'd be wasted there all game, but mixing it up behind Cisse would be a good thing IMO.  He can potentially do some damage cutting in from the wings as we saw glimpses of it v Chelsea, but yeah, wouldn't want him stuck out there constantly.

I can't see Pardew not starting Tiote. It could be a midlfield 3 of Sissoko, Tiote & Cabaye, with Ben Arfa and Gouffran roaming behind Cisse. Could even be Ben Arfa as a 10 behind Cisse & Gouffran.