Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Sissoko was terrible at AM apart from 3 tremendous games early doors.

He's more a wide man than an AM.

He's not either.

Yep he's a central midfielder who should be given license to get forward imo.

:thup: I like the Yaya Toure comparisons, obviously he isn't close to being of that ability but him playing more box to box then having the odd surging run as legs get tired sounds ideal.

The Toure comparison is a good shout (obviously not yet as you say). He's very Young too, 23 i think and he's got years to get much much better, with the right coaching.

Guest bimpy474

Sissoko will be absolutely immense, question is how long it will take us to utilise him properly.

If Pardew stops his mental block of having to play Tiote and puts Sissoko there instead, it would be a start.

Sissoko will be absolutely immense, question is how long it will take us to utilise him properly.

If Pardew stops his mental block of having to play Tiote and puts Sissoko there instead, it would be a start.

I don't believe Sissoko/Cabaye would work very well. But I do believe a midfield 3 with them all would be great (or a proper Tiote replacement).

I don't believe Sissoko/Cabaye would work very well. But I do believe a midfield 3 with them all would be great (or a proper Tiote replacement).

thats how i see it, especially with anita, ben arfa and attacking minded full backs. just doesn't look like it's in the managers thinking.

Only time I remember Sissoko starting in a midfield two with Cabaye was Fulham at home with Gouffran upfront also. We started that game well but then someone got injured (santon?) and we reverted back to the original line up.

Don't know why it hasn't been tried since.

Just because you're black it doesn't you can make racist comments like

Oh behave. Not all attendants are black contrary to popular belief!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sissoko would rather do that than play for Pardew at the moment.

Just because you're black it doesn't you can make racist comments like

Oh behave. Not all attendants are black contrary to popular belief!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sissoko would rather do that than play for Pardew at the moment.

Stop being a w*****.

Were you actually really offended by that? Serious question.

Guest bimpy474

I meant as a three mate, Cabaye, Sissoko and Anita but i wouldn't be bothered by Cabaye and Sissoko as a two.

Cabaye/Sissoko/Anita with Cabaye not in line with our CB's would be very interesting. Especially from a constructive point of view.

In theory there should be enough cover as well, Anita and Sissoko both have the legs to get about the pitch.

Guest bimpy474

Cabaye/Sissoko/Anita with Cabaye not in line with our CB's would be very interesting. Especially from a constructive point of view.

In theory there should be enough cover as well, Anita and Sissoko both have the legs to get about the pitch.

Moot point if Pardew refuses to use 4-3-3 but i would like to see all three just rotate, one goes forward, then a different one. Whatever one according to the game situation and who closest etc. You get a much better flow and better play.

Guest bimpy474

No worries, just think next time.

Your right, i definately will try, dont loose the you're faith in me.