Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks tired to me - time for a rest?

Rest a few in the Cup, it's not a priority.

i'd rest him for wednesday.

I'd start Ben Arfa against West Brom and maybe even give Sammy a start in the Cup. Gouffran could do with a break too but who comes in for him? He's grafted more than most but his energy is invaluable. Pardew's got to be a bit canny in the next few weeks - which worries me.

Rest a few in the Cup, it's not a priority.

i'd rest him for wednesday.

I'd ask him to make runs past the front men instead of tracking back when we already have Tiote and Anita to do that job.

There's an interesting debate to do with decision making in the HBA thread, this lad could do with improving. I'm getting really tired of seeing him try to take people on, he's really not very good at it unless he's just running in a straight line and someone needs to tell him.

There's an interesting debate to do with decision making in the HBA thread, this lad could do with improving. I'm getting really tired of seeing him try to take people on, he's really not very good at it unless he's just running in a straight line and someone needs to tell him.

Clearly chopped down by Gibbs when he drove past him, inside or outside the box i wasn't sure but that was a stonewall foul, like.

Guest bimpy474

I dont think i've ever seen him win a header properly, well except the one he wasn't looking at :lol:

He's terrible at it, mistimed jumps and a toberlone head...god awful.

Guest bimpy474

Clearly chopped down by Gibbs when he drove past him, inside or outside the box i wasn't sure but that was a stonewall foul, like.

Flamini chopped him down fwiw, the fact the lino and the ref had clear views and didn't give it was mental.

Players don't get tired marra, that's one of Pardew's lies

It is when he uses the Europa league as an excuse when his players hadn't even been involved in it.