Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this where internationals start reserving themselves for the World Cup?

I was just joking like, he probably is injured. He's certainly been playing like someone on the verge of being crocked through overuse. He can't have missed many games this season.

I wouldn't blame any of them writing off the rest of the games that the powers-that-be don't give a shit about.  Certainly not worth missing a World Cup for

:thup:

Some people think Sissoko has let a big secret out by revealing he is injured. It was obvious to anyone who saw Sissoko come off injured against Southampton that he'd picked up an injury that would be keeping him out for a while.

I think it's Pardews fault.

I was just joking like, he probably is injured. He's certainly been playing like someone on the verge of being crocked through overuse. He can't have missed many games this season.

:thup: Him and Gouffran look fucking knackered.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored  49m

Moussa Sissoko: Only Eden Hazard (85) has executed more key passes from open play than Sissoko (69) in the Premier League this season #NUFC

Does this include passes that are key to the opposition also?

His pass rate would look a lot better if he did less running and just passed sideways and backwards I agree.

Is it coincidence that our 3 French internationals likely to be going to Brazil, just happen to get a 2-3 week injury period when there's nowt to play for? ???

There was nowt to play for two months ago :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Is it coincidence that our 3 French internationals likely to be going to Brazil, just happen to get a 2-3 week injury period when there's nowt to play for? ???

And the fourth was sold to have a 5 month holiday in Paris :lol:

Timely injury to pick-up, because on reputation alone he should remain in the French selection frame ahead of the WC. Each passing week under Pardew's ethos, including the square pegs round holes manner which he is being used positionally, are forward bounds on a road to career suicide.

Tapping-up takes place in the international dressing rooms IMHO. Hope the lad can find an escape route over the Summer.

France taking this guy to the World Cup. :lol:

ronaldo thinks he's one of their most important players. :memelol:

I think he might look decent in a proper football side, his movement has always been good.

He is a good player - he's done a fuck load for us this season and has a MAJOR part to play in the mythical 40 points we needed to put up before the season was categorically given-up on.

He's been out and we've looked even worse, unless people just love seeing Gouffran and Gosling out there, sure. Go slag Sissoko.

:thup: Him and Gouffran look fucking knackered.

They both looked absolutely shagged at the point of the Cardiff cup debacle and I don't think either of them has missed more than maybe the final five or ten minutes of the odd match since then until Sissoko's injury.

I like him but he has looked knackered for a while.  Right midfield isn't his position either.  There's no way he's a winger and I think his physicality and bursting runs forward are wasted a little out wide.

Just for the record here, I have never once said that. I barely even watch France play.

I think he's borderline one of our most important players. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I like him but he has looked knackered for a while.  Right midfield isn't his position either.  There's no way he's a winger and I think his physicality and bursting runs forward are wasted a little out wide.

He's played out there by fuckwit because of he's willingness to defend and run all day, now he's not doing that he looks shitter than shit. Any manager with an ounce of sanity would use his workrate down the middle where the bloody lad belongs.

But no, fuckface sees a hard worker and thinks fuck his attacking quality, i need an extra full back for my bollocking shitarse defensive claptrap that doesn't work anyway cowards formation.

Edit : Exact same thing for Gouff except him being played up top.

Just for the record here, I have never once said that. I barely even watch France play.

I think he's borderline one of our most important players. :lol:

You said "of course" he will go to the WC, in response to my surprise at reports that he was one of the players mentioned by Deschamps/French media as a certainty.

He's played out there by fuckwit because of he's willingness to defend and run all day, now he's not doing that he looks shitter than s***. Any manager with an ounce of sanity would use his workrate up top where the bloody lad belongs.

But no, fuckface sees a hard worker and thinks f*** his attacking quality, i need an extra full back for my bollocking shitarse defensive claptrap that doesn't work anyway cowards formation.

is that Gouffran you are on about?