Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't rate him at all, he thinks he is Dynamo 'Watch me try to make this ball go through this player'.  The number of times he tries a kick and run only to find that he's failed in the first part of the activity as the ball cannons off the defenders leg is ridiculous

I think he feels he needs to try something every time he gets it because he is our only player capable of creating anything at the moment

I'd put him in the don't judge on current form category at the moment.  He's still dealing with Pardew's chronic mismanagement.  He'll never be a right winger, so he'll never look good out there.  If Ramsey and Ozil both look awful there for Arsenal, there's no way Sissokho will look good there for us.  That's all before you factor in our chronic lack of movement, shooting and crossing ability.  I've never seen a team with worse shooting.  We panic when we get near the box and the players just look instantly shaky.

Sissoko tries so hard with the ball, because there is nothing else around him. Our movement is crazy bad. Just a sad situation.

A lack of movement is not an excuse for him being unable to pass a ball accurately. Nor is it an excuse for him being as thick as shit.

I thought he was one of our better players yesterday. I don't think he's thick either, just tries ambitious stuff in order to create something so he loses the ball more than someone like Jack Colback who will tap 3 yard passes backwards and sideways.

I thought he was one of our better players yesterday. I don't think he's thick either, just tries ambitious stuff in order to create something so he loses the ball more than someone like Jack Colback who will tap 3 yard passes backwards and sideways.

My neighbours dog has a better level of football intelligence man.

He's as think as mince.

He's as think as mince.

You're just talking shit here man, no substance.

People say; "How come he plays well and maintains his place in a good French national team?"

You say; "he's shit and thick and i hate him"

It's just noise.

I still rate him, think he would be one of the biggest to benefit from having a manager that isn't crap, the biggest to benefit being Anita

:thup: I think with most of our European imports, especially in midfield, the game is so different in terms of possession and pressing that when they come here (notoriously difficult to come to the Premiership anyway) and into specifically this team (Pardew's tactical black hole) they just don't know their role any more.

They use their attributes how they used to, but their team mates are lumping it over their heads or down the line, and they go missing. Their pressing game goes out the window because we don't do it as a team.

When we buy players from league leaders like Ajax, their players are used to lots of possession, passing styles and winning games. Coming here to a very competitive league, to a team where we don't have an emphasis on maintaining possession or even dominating games, must be hard anyway.

He's as think as mince.

People say; "How come he plays well and maintains his place in a good French national team?"

It's just noise.

I don't know where this idea he's thick comes from, you can see he thinks quickly when he tries one-twos, if anything he could do with some similar movement from other players to really see him at his best. No surprise that he's a regular starter for the French team. We're just doing the same with this guy as what we did with Mbiwa. Totally devaluing them and watching them being picked up by CL clubs.

He's as think as mince.

It's just noise.

I don't hate him. I've got no views on him as a person. I do judge him as a footballer though and maintain that he shows no footballing intelligence whatsoever.

I'll give you a comparison......................Nobby Solano was a thinking footballer. He played the game with his head first and feet a very close second. Beardsley or Sheringham would be other examples.

He doesn't consider the wider game when he plays. He gets the ball, sticks his head down and attempts to batter his way through the opposition, showing very little guile in the meantime.

It's all well and good saying we offer very little movement (never in question) but this guy would rarely see the pass anyway.

We've been blessed with some fantastic midfielders over the years. This guy will never be one.

And yet he is probably our most dangerous player from open play. Laughable.

Exactly. Tells a story.

Yes, he's one of our better players.

From a massively under-performing club at the arse-end of the league. His contribution has been 6 games, zero goals, zero assists and I can't recall him having any positive influence on the teams performances.

If he's a 'better player', I struggle to get my head around what he'd have to do to be considered one of our poorer players.

Guest Howaythetoon

As much as I don't rate him, to be fair, he plays the game at pace and with a bit of tempo, the complete opposite to how the team is set up and plays so watching him is like watching a headless chicken dart around while everyone else stares on.

I'm reserving judgement on pretty much all our players under this joke of a manager. Also don't think you can call any regular international shit.

Yep.

Very few players can look good under this chump. And the ones who did basically won us games single-handedly and then got sold for a pretty penny ( / idiotic release clause) or were intelligent enough not to sign for us on a permanent-basis.

Pardew's brand of shitball might accentuate the negatives but it's possible to watch a player and see some limitations are there which aren't wholly caused by the manager. For instance, unless Pardew has forcibly removed Sissoko's brain cells, he lacks any sort of footballing intelligence. That's a problem.