Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think he'd be class for a quality counter attacking team. Problem is not many quality teams play counter attacking football so the best of his game might not be seen at a big club

This idea that he's only effective when we counter attack is something he's been lumbered with because of the way Pardew sets his team up IMO. Better teams have more options on the ball so there's less need for solo runs. But I guess we'll only find out when he moves on.

Think he'd be class for a quality counter attacking team. Problem is not many quality teams play counter attacking football so the best of his game might not be seen at a big club

This idea that he's only effective when we counter attack is something he's been lumbered with because of the way Pardew sets his team up IMO. Better teams have more options on the ball so there's less need for solo runs. But I guess we'll only find out when he moves on.

Oh even when we play our regular shit game he's still our most dangerous player but I think it's clear he thrives in the space that counter attacking gives him. This is why he generally plays well against the big teams IMO

Guest thenorthumbrian

He wont go to Arsenal, that's for sure.

If it's not Arsenal it'll be somewhere similar. He's been here a couple of years now, he'll want out and is due a move to a proper club.

Yep, its all profit and loss with us.

And nothihg else.

Had assumed he was still banned for the Chelsea match, as he got both his 5th yellow, which brings a suspension, then a red on Saturday (didn't he?).  Is this right?

FA website has him down as returning same time as Colback, which would mean he either got away with something (unlikely), or will get the accumulated yellow ban for his NEXT yellow, which also seems unlikely.  Have I missed something (much more likely)?

Had assumed he was still banned for the Chelsea match, as he got both his 5th yellow, which brings a suspension, then a red on Saturday (didn't he?).  Is this right?

FA website has him down as returning same time as Colback, which would mean he either got away with something (unlikely), or will get the accumulated yellow ban for his NEXT yellow, which also seems unlikely.  Have I missed something (much more likely)?

Apparently the Red Card supercedes the 5th booking so he get's a one match ban for the red card and is still 1 booking away from a suspension.

or so I'm told.

He's going to end up up missing either Arsenal away, the cup QF, the mackems or Man utd away. He's too stupid to not get booked at some point over those 4 games.

Hopefully it will be either Arsenal or Man U. It might be better for the sackpardew campaign to lose the derby, but it's unbearable nonetheless.

Guest optimistic nit

Wouldn't be surprised if his first booking the other day was a deliberate attempt to get suspended.

After Colback had already been suspended from that game with the injuries we have in midfield? pretty dim to do that.