Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TT leading a lecture on why simple statistics are a poor way to judge the performance of footballers.

Ah but everyone was sucking dick in the MYM thread over a CB being able to pass 2 yards  :lol

Yeah because CB and CM are exactly the same

You are right, the passing stat for a CB is totally irrelevant but yet still brought up and mourned over.

Yet he's still our best central midfielder by a country mile.  :lol:

And yet Jack Colback has the same goals but more assists (3 times the amount) and a near 80% pass accuracy compared to Sissoko's 70%.

But yer kna....ginger cunt.  :lol:

Colbacks takes all the set pieces ffs.

Quoting pass accuracy man, I'm more concerned about chances created from open play.

And let's not forget all those long bursting runs with and without the ball.  :lol:

Goof is one goal away from having better stats, I think sammy already does.

Btw Johnson and Larrson wipe the floor with the world class sissoko.

:lol: awful

They are but they score and assist. Don't run fast though.

TT leading a lecture on why simple statistics are a poor way to judge the performance of footballers.

Ah but everyone was sucking dick in the MYM thread over a CB being able to pass 2 yards  :lol

You are right, the passing stat for a CB is totally irrelevant but yet still brought up and mourned over.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You prefer centre halfs to lump it aye.

Surely the passing stat is relevant for every footballer, regardless of position... :lol:

If you lose possession, your team loses possession. If there's a weak link anywhere in the team who does this, then it is relevant regardless of position.

Should be mentioned it's TT who is saying all this utter shite mind, didn't rate MYM who now starts for fucking Roma.

Going to be class when he goes and we are stuck with Tiote and Colback diving into relegation while Sissoko is in the CL.

Even MYM agreed he was shite here. Much better suited in the slower paced boring as fuck league he's in. Still I'd have him over any of our CBs, but Colo's death grip on the club saw him off.

Sissoko for us is a very good player, he's like andy Carroll using his physical presence to unsettle defences. Like carroll in a top team hell stick out like a sore thumb, eventually sold to somewhere more his level.

Come on, stop being thick. In no way have I or would I say that. Try harder.

Pass completion is irrelevant for a centre back which means they either.

Give the ball away in dangerous positions or lump it.

Yet I'm the one being thick?  :lol:

Or pass it over short distances over and over to retain possession making the stats irrelevant . If you can't see that then yes you are thick.

Or pass it over short distances over and over to retain possession making the stats irrelevant . If you can't see that then yes you are thick.

I'm not sure what you're getting at TT

Are you saying passing statistics are irrelevant for a defender because they make a lot of short passes?

Looked all right against City in the CL, or does that not count?

He had more good games than bad games at CB, but I won't bother arguing it any further.

There nothing to argue that's why.

Nope because I'm arguing with someone who thinks Larsson is better than Sissoko. It's like arguing with a lamp post.

I have much better things to be doing.

I'm not sure what you're getting at TT

Are you saying passing statistics are irrelevant for a defender because they make a lot of short passes?

Bingo.

Looked all right against City in the CL, or does that not count?

He had more good games than bad games at CB, but I won't bother arguing it any further.

There nothing to argue that's why.

Nope because I'm arguing with someone who thinks Larsson is better than Sissoko. It's like arguing with a lamp post.

I have much better things to be doing.

I'm not arguing that either. Apparently sissoko assists and score goals, I merely proved he doesn't do much more than shit players in shit teams.

Should be mentioned it's TT who is saying all this utter shite mind, didn't rate MYM who now starts for fucking Roma.

Going to be class when he goes and we are stuck with Tiote and Colback diving into relegation while Sissoko is in the CL.

Even MYM agreed he was shite here. Much better suited in the slower paced boring as fuck league he's in. Still I'd have him over any of our CBs, but Colo's death grip on the club saw him off.

Sissoko for us is a very good player, he's like andy Carroll using his physical presence to unsettle defences. Like carroll in a top team hell stick out like a sore thumb, eventually sold to somewhere more his level.

Not true.

Nope.

"Perhaps because in England they see things in a different away, everything there is based on physicality.

"However, here it's more about ball possession and I believe that the Serie A is more similar to the Ligue 1.

Basically I like it when I'm left alone to pass it two yards to my CB partner ;)

Surely the passing stat is relevant for every footballer, regardless of position... :lol:

If you lose possession, your team loses possession. If there's a weak link anywhere in the team who does this, then it is relevant regardless of position.

:lol: eh? Have a look at Cisse's pass statistics comparable to say Colbacks. Obvs they will righty vary in position.

Aye, but the pass success rate is the important thing, across the board. Volume doesn't really matter, unless someone always gets caught dribbling it.

Obviously midfielders should be passing it more, and therefore it is more difficult to sustain a higher pass succession percentage. I'm not that stupid.

To imply that a defenders pass succession is less relevant than another positions is silly though, imo. I'm a CB though... :lol:

Lets sign Larsson instead of Moussa imo

Let's sell him for daft money and replace him, unfortunately the big club move is only in his head.

oh I don't know, there have been dafter transfers that happened than say Sissoko to Arsenal.

:lol: eh? Have a look at Cisse's pass statistics comparable to say Colbacks. Obvs they will righty vary in position.

Aye, but the pass success rate is the important thing, across the board. Volume doesn't really matter, unless someone always gets caught dribbling it.

Obviously midfielders should be passing it more, and therefore it is more difficult to sustain a higher pass succession percentage. I'm not that stupid.

To imply that a defenders pass succession is less relevant than another positions is silly though, imo. I'm a CB though... :lol:

Nah I'm saying that a defender with a high passing statistic is more unsual and therefore worthy of note like.

Aye, in terms of volume, I'd agree. It's not the point I was getting at though. :lol:

I was just saying (as a bystander in the debate between TT and Co.) that pass succession is equally as important regardless of position.

Nah I'm saying that a defender with a high passing statistic is more unsual and therefore worthy of note like.

Aye, in terms of volume, I'd agree. It's not the point I was getting at though. :lol:

I was just saying (as a bystander in the debate between TT and Co.) that pass succession is equally as important regardless of position.

Losing possession for a defender is crucial, therefore pass % should always be very high for that reason, CB especially so. That's why 90 % of those passes will be safe as houses giving overall a false reading.

If it's low then you've got a Titus sized problem.

Aye barely playing, being dropped even if you play well then being put out of position, surprising he didn't shine like.  Must because of the different leagues and not the fact Roma played him regularly.

BTW I really hope you're joking with this Sissoko vs Colback thing because otherwise :mackems: