Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It is very likely De Jong wll play off of the striker.

Let's imagine that McClaren is familiar with Anita and rates him, and will look to use him how Swansea used Brittain back in the day, so he will play that deep role.

So Sissoko would then be more of the box to box midfielder. Now if he goes and we replace him with someone like Wijnaldum in that role then I'm cool with that.

From what I've seen he's a lot more versatile, technical and tactically astute.

Can't wait to see De Jong playing off the striker in the 30 minutes of game time he manages next season.

Can't wait to see De Jong playing off the striker in the 30 minutes of game time he manages next season.

His collapsed lung is hardly a sign he's injury prone, like. Ana he torn his groin early on, but howay. He will play atleast 20 games next season IMO. 

His collapsed lung is hardly a sign he's injury prone, like. Ana he torn his groin early on, but howay. He will play atleast 20 games next season IMO.

Didn't he miss almost all of the season for Ajax before missing the entire season for us? [emoji38]

Absolute suicide to plan on him as the crux of your team like.

Didn't he miss almost all of the season for Ajax before missing the entire season for us? [emoji38]

That was his first lung collapse, no? Either way, I agree we can't fully reply on him, but he's not made of glass, these aren't muscle tears and ligament strains he's suffered from.

That was his first lung collapse, no? Either way, I agree we can't fully reply on him, but he's not made of glass, these aren't muscle tears and ligament strains he's suffered from.

so 2 lung collapses in 2 years?  i know nothing of lung collapses but it doesn't sound great

so 2 lung collapses in 2 years?  i know nothing of lung collapses but it doesn't sound great

Recurrence of a collapsed long is common within a 2 year period. However a recurrence doesn't mean a long term issue. It's also incredibly common in sportsmen in their mid 20s.

Recurrence of a collapsed long is common within a 2 year period. However a recurrence doesn't mean a long term issue. It's also incredibly common in sportsmen in their mid 20s.

Have we ever had a player with this problem before?

Have we ever had a player with this problem before?

I don't know.

It isn't THAT common like. None of our players have had a collapsed lung in recent memory.

Incredibly common has in the chances of it happening in professional sportsmen are much higher than the every day person. Maybe i didn't word it too well.

I'm hoping he stays to counter attack with Gini. Would be suitors, you can keep your coins.

Absolutely. If Wijnaldum has been brought in as Sissoko's replacement we will effectively still not have strengthened/invested and will still be significantly weaker squad wise than at the start of last season.

I'm just struggling with the idea of them together tbh, not that it wouldn't be good but where they would play. With De Jong, Cabella and Perez you have 3 players who in theory are most comfortable behind a striker so 433 seems out of the question and unless you put Sissoko out wide you will have to play them both at CM.

Not that i'd be against that but i doubt McLaren is going to play them both as CMs without someone behind them.