Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suppose it comes down to what the club feel that player could offer them for remainder of the season. Suppose we could trace one or two similarities with the Colo situation insofar as he's so important to us that we'd rather keep him here for 6 months even though he could well be off in the summer.

he wont offer much from the bench/suspended

Guest palnese

Re: #MoussaSissoko. #NUFC have 99% secured him as a player. Still unclear whether for Jan or June.

Get him in ya mongs!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01494/harry_redknapp_1494143c.jpg

Guest neesy111

anyone know what toulouse have suspended him for ?

For wanting to sign a pre-contract with us.

within his rights though isn't he. can't be suspended for that.

Correct.

I reckon we're waiting to get this done before announcing all three.

That would be awesome sauce.

I'm trying to think of our best transfer window ever. Actually, my memory is shot to shit and i can't even remember who we signed last time round. If we get Debuchy, Mbiwa and these three it must be up there like.

I'm trying to think of our best transfer window ever. Actually, my memory is shot to s*** and i can't even remember who we signed last time round. If we get Debuchy, Mbiwa and these three it must be up there like.

Yes it would be quite a spectactular haul for a January window, 3 current french internationals don't sign for teams struggling at the bottom of the PL very often all in one go. :)

I'm trying to think of our best transfer window ever. Actually, my memory is shot to s*** and i can't even remember who we signed last time round. If we get Debuchy, Mbiwa and these three it must be up there like.

Retrospectively it was shit, but I remember thinking summer '05 was fantastic. :lol:

Also remember thinking at the time in '07 we'd done brilliantly getting the likes of Viduka, Geremi, Cacapa, Rozenhal, Enrique, Faye & Beye. Though I rightly called Smith being shit.