Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moussa Sissoko has "no intention to stay" at #NUFC, reports L'Equipe, and might move to West Ham, who holds the biggest interest atm.

His intentions have been clear for the last few years tbqh.

I must have missed West Ham's qualification for the Champions League.

I was told today that he hated McClaren and was taking photographs of him(McClaren) leaving after he'd been sacked and sending them to the other players. 

Our players' professionalism is what keeps me going as a supporter.

Would prefer he 'did a Cabaye' - moves to his CL dream club, found to be a bit out of his depth, then shimmied unnoticed to an unambitious London club where he occasionally did things.

Or if he 'did a Debuchy'  that would work too.

Moussa Sissoko has "no intention to stay" at #NUFC, reports L'Equipe, and might move to West Ham, who holds the biggest interest atm.

The-Insider made no mention of this in his latest article so i'm calling bullshit.

He has been a huge part of the problem the past three years in that he only shows up against the big clubs. Will be ecstatic to see him fuck off and pursue his mediocre football career elsewhere.

would rather he stayed. more chance of an immediate return to the premiership with him than without him.

Nah, he's a pathetic player who doesn't give a shit. Hundreds of more effective players out there who would be prepared to sign.

would rather he stayed. more chance of an immediate return to the premiership with him than without him.

Nah, he's a pathetic player who doesn't give a shit. Hundreds of more effective players out there who would be prepared to sign.

Is there fuck man. Sissoko would be a disgusting beast in the Championship.

Great news, f*** off.

West Ham will throw money at him too, happy days. Imagine getting £10m+ for this fraud!

Yep. Get someone in who contributes more.

That shouldn't be too difficult.

3.5 seasons and 118 Premiership Games. 11 goals and 17 assists.

Averages just over 3 goals a season and just under 5 assists per season.

I'm sure we'll survive without him.

:thup:

If he couldn't bring himself to put in a half arsed shift against three quarters of the PL, how on earth do you think he'll be motivated enough to put in a performance against the likes of Burton ?

Great news, f*** off.

West Ham will throw money at him too, happy days. Imagine getting £10m+ for this fraud!

Yep. Get someone in who contributes more.

That shouldn't be too difficult.

3.5 seasons and 118 Premiership Games. 11 goals and 17 assists.

Averages just over 3 goals a season and just under 5 assists per season.

I'm sure we'll survive without him.

:lol: That is incredible, shows what a total waste of space that he is.