Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if he sat there all the way through the meal telling them all he'd prefer to be out with other people.

While checking/sending messages on his phone to said people to see if the offer is forth coming.

I don't mind Sissoko because I think of him as partly righting the historical wrongs of our dealings with Tottenham Hotspurs. With Yedlin and Townsend also, it looks like that ship has been completely turned around.

Haidara is such a f***ing waste man. Made of wet tissue paper.

We always seem to have a core set of players you forget even exist :lol:

Can't wait for Rafa to clear them all out and replace them. Imagine if Ameobi, Vukic, Tiote, Good and Haidara was replaced with hungry young talented players all pushing for first team action. It's like they are dead weight just preventing us from having a full squad.

I have never understood where he was meant to fit into Tottenham's starting XI stylistically (and I genuinely think he would be more suited as an option in the centre for most of their matches, though they are well stocked there). They seem to target him aerially without Kane in the side, but more often than not in general attacking play, he seems to be standing isolated on the right in another of Tottenham's slow, ponderous buildups. I also find it bizarre that Pochettino is continually starting him when he is clearly struggling for form a bit at this time and the new boy in the team.

Fwiw, it has been 2 months and less than ten matches. I still think he will come good (or at least "come useful"), but the transfer still seems like spending for the sake of it.

My Spuds supporting mate going mental tonight about how shite Sissoko is.

I honestly think it is funny.  The deal of the summer as far as we are concerned.  I think we would not have anything like the team spirit that we seem to have right now had Sissoko stayed.