Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Payet - Created the most chances out of the entire squad for France in the knockouts

Sissoko - Had one shot wide and one on target against Portugal and ran a lot. Passed the ball a few times to other players (the very basics of football)

Sissoko for me, like.

Also if Sissoko was so good defensively were's the backup for this? How many successful interceptions and tackles he make during the two games against Portugal and Germany for example? He definitely done f*** all offensively that's clear, but I can't remember him doing much defensively either. Please do enlighten me. I will gladly swallow any pride and admit I misjudged his defensive contributions if you can prove he was defensively outstanding.

Unless you score or assist are you doing f*** all offensively? Did Xavi do f*** all offensively? You'd have to ask why he was starting and why he got such rave reviews if he did f*** all defensively and offensively

No I never implied that. If I did would I bring up Payet's chance creation stats in my defense of him being better? None of the chances he created in the knockouts led to assists for him, but he is powerless of that because he needs his teammates to tuck them away for him he can't do both.

Let me ask you this:

How many chances did Sissoko create for his teammates?

What was his pass completion rate then? Payet's was over 80% for example.

Sissoko was over hyped and has always been overrated even before the euros. I am very thankful the media did exaggerate his performance so greatly though as it's landed our great leader Rafa with an extra few million to spend on players. Buzzing with that.

Also if it hadn't been for Payet's goals and assists France would have finished the group stages with just 2 points. Still sure they would have got through?

They wouldn't have been playing with 10 men. That's like saying that if Messi wasn't playing for Barca the year he scored something like 70 goals they would've scored 70 less goals than they did

Payet has sublime talent, but he's often a peripheral figure who gets overrun during the period of 90 mins. That's the only reason he got dropped in the Euros, he wasn't performing in those games. He's not had the same impact for West Ham this season either.

Absolute nonsense :lol:

The only game he didn't start was against Switzerland. France were already through and he was rested. He got 2 goals and 1 assist in the 2 games before that. 'Wasn't performing' ffs. You just make stuff up man

I did watch those games actually, He started off like a house on fire then faded when it got to the knockout stages. Griezmann is the stand out player I remember when it got down to the nitty gritty.

Payet - Created the most chances out of the entire squad for France in the knockouts

Sissoko - Had one shot wide and one on target against Portugal and ran a lot. Passed the ball a few times to other players (the very basics of football)

Sissoko for me, like.

Also if Sissoko was so good defensively were's the backup for this? How many successful interceptions and tackles he make during the two games against Portugal and Germany for example? He definitely done f*** all offensively that's clear, but I can't remember him doing much defensively either. Please do enlighten me. I will gladly swallow any pride and admit I misjudged his defensive contributions if you can prove he was defensively outstanding.

Unless you score or assist are you doing f*** all offensively? Did Xavi do f*** all offensively? You'd have to ask why he was starting and why he got such rave reviews if he did f*** all defensively and offensively

No I never implied that. If I did would I bring up Payet's chance creation stats in my defense of him being better? None of the chances he created in the knockouts led to assists for him, but he is powerless of that because he needs his teammates to tuck them away for him he can't do both.

Let me ask you this:

Sissoko was over hyped and has always been overrated even before the euros. I am very thankful the media did exaggerate his performance so greatly though as it's landed our great leader Rafa with an extra few million to spend on players. Buzzing with that.

Also if it hadn't been for Payet's goals and assists France would have finished the group stages with just 2 points. Still sure they would have got through?

They wouldn't have been playing with 10 men. That's like saying that if Messi wasn't playing for Barca the year he scored something like 70 goals they would've scored 70 less goals than they did

Yes but if you look at how badly the team played against Romania they surely would have lost that without his assist and goal. No doubt he won them that game. Then against Albania it was another shit performance by France but he got another goal and assist to win them that game. He was rested for the next game and they failed to score. The Albania match possibly somebody might have stepped up to take his place and score a winner alright, maybe Griezmann would have found another way of scoring. We have no way of knowing. The fact remains though from what did happen that he was instrumental in all four goals that avoided some really embarrassing results for France.

Which game did he get dropped for?

Let's say he was rested then, in any case he figured less emphatically as the tournament went on. He certainly didn't have a good game in the final, he got subbed off.

Sissoko isn't worth all of this discussion man ... he is straight garbage. Should have gone to West Brom and been a big fast athlete to Pulis' delight.

Spurs giggled when we bought Townsend for £10 million and he is so much better than Sissoko it's actually a bit embarrassing. They gave up Chadli for the privilege of signing this goof too. That has to burn.

Which game did he get dropped for?

Let's say he was rested then, in any case he figured less emphatically as the tournament went on. He certainly didn't have a good game in the final, he got subbed off.

Is the bloke not entitled to have a shit match? :lol: Yet Sissoko can play shite for 95% of the season and be praised as "good" in a competition where he did nothing other than run around.

France were crap in the final altogether, which is why some pundits claimed Sissoko had a good game. Sissoko stood out with his endless bundling around because the rest of the team were pants.

Guest Howaythetoon

Sissoko is simply an awful footballer. He'll end up back in France at some nondescript club by the time he's 30. Ritchie is a much better footballer.

To get 30m for Sissoko shows that there is far too much money in the game and that those paid to coach, manage, buy and sell etc. can often be poor judges or lose sight of things to ridiculous levels.

Again I wouldn't pay 3m for him. He has no redeeming qualities as a footballer whatsoever. Pace is nothing without brains. 

Lastly its fucking hilarious to see him basically perform like he has done for us for them mugs, he's basically failing on the stage he was so desperate to perform on :lol: I hope his career goes the same way as Pardew's the prick!

Sissoko for me, like.

Let me ask you this:

Yes but if you look at how badly the team played against Romania they surely would have lost that without his assist and goal. No doubt he won them that game. Then against Albania it was another shit performance by France but he got another goal and assist to win them that game. He was rested for the next game and they failed to score. The Albania match possibly somebody might have stepped up to take his place and score a winner alright, maybe Griezmann would have found another way of scoring. We have no way of knowing. The fact remains though from what did happen that he was instrumental in all four goals that avoided some really embarrassing results for France.

I've already said he was really good in the group stages though. I just think players should be judged on what they do against the better teams rather than the lesser teams. How many of those chances Payet created in the knockout stages were against Germany and Portugal?

Guest Howaythetoon

He might fail at Tottenham but he'll not fail in general like :lol:

Tbf to him, at the very least he's an average Premiership footballer.

He will like. He won't win major honours or be a prominent player at the highest level, not even for his country. If people consider his performances at the Euros as him having a blinder by the way... well they themselves are fucking blind. He was bang average.

He might fail at Tottenham but he'll not fail in general like [emoji38]

He will like. He won't win major honours or be a prominent player at the highest level, not even for his country. If people consider his performances at the Euros as him having a blinder by the way... well they themselves are fucking blind. He was bang average.

He's already been a prominent player at the highest level for his country

Guest firetotheworks

Even as someone who still bangs on about Pardew and Ben Arfa for very opposing reasons, I still can't understand the continued obsession with Sissoko like. He never provoked a reaction in me either way at all.

Sissoko is simply an awful footballer. He'll end up back in France at some nondescript club by the time he's 30. Ritchie is a much better footballer.

To get 30m for Sissoko shows that there is far too much money in the game and that those paid to coach, manage, buy and sell etc. can often be poor judges or lose sight of things to ridiculous levels.

Again I wouldn't pay 3m for him. He has no redeeming qualities as a footballer whatsoever. Pace is nothing without brains. 

Lastly its fucking hilarious to see him basically perform like he has done for us for them mugs, he's basically failing on the stage he was so desperate to perform on :lol: I hope his career goes the same way as Pardew's the prick!

So even with too much money in the game you wouldn't pay £3m for him. Let's ask Spurs if they'd like a £27m rebate then, that's money we'd never have had if it was up to the likes of you.

Guest Howaythetoon

Lastly its f***ing hilarious to see him basically perform like he has done for us for them mugs, he's basically failing on the stage he was so desperate to perform on :lol: I hope his career goes the same way as Pardew's the prick!

So even with too much money in the game you wouldn't pay £3m for him. Let's ask Spurs if they'd like a £27m rebate then, that's money we'd never have had if it was up to the likes of you.

I'm saying if I was a manager or club owner I would never look at Sissoko and think hmmm... lets drop 30m on the fucker. Even if I had billions and billions. And that's because he's fucking shit, seriously shit. Alan Smith level of shit.

As for how much we got for him, thanks Mr Levy and please Mr Ashley, spend it on the team to help us go up/not get relegated anytime soon.

Guest Howaythetoon

He might fail at Tottenham but he'll not fail in general like [emoji38]

He will like. He won't win major honours or be a prominent player at the highest level, not even for his country. If people consider his performances at the Euros as him having a blinder by the way... well they themselves are f***ing blind. He was bang average.

He's already been a prominent player at the highest level for his country

You're not talking about the Euros are you? If you are.... well if that's what it takes to become a prominent player at the highest level all Dummett has to do is just turn up for Wales and he'll be up there with Bale...

Lastly its f***ing hilarious to see him basically perform like he has done for us for them mugs, he's basically failing on the stage he was so desperate to perform on :lol: I hope his career goes the same way as Pardew's the prick!

I'm saying if I was a manager or club owner I would never look at Sissoko and think hmmm... lets drop 30m on the fucker. Even if I had billions and billions. And that's because he's fucking shit, seriously shit. Alan Smith level of shit.

As for how much we got for him, thanks Mr Levy and please Mr Ashley, spend it on the team to help us go up/not get relegated anytime soon.

What's £3m in today's market anyway? I think I'd pay you that much just to shut up about the money at this point.

Its amazing how often a few good performances at a major tournament can make players seem much better than they actually are.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm saying if I was a manager or club owner I would never look at Sissoko and think hmmm... lets drop 30m on the f***er. Even if I had billions and billions. And that's because he's f***ing s***, seriously s***. Alan Smith level of s***.

What's £3m in today's market anyway? I think I'd pay you that much just to shut up about the money at this point.

You still don't grasp it do you...