Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I didnt have bad feeling for Winegum.  He was adapting to the league under shit managers and I feel like he really wanted to contribute but he doesnt have that mental strength to handle the pressure of playing for an inferior team on the pitch.  Sissoko is just shit.  His attitude for playing is purely for showcases for future moves.  His had been trying his best to grasp the highlight as mush as possible in expense of overall teamplay.  I am very pleased to see sissoko leaving but not so much for Winegum.

:lol: I remember when the Sissoko lovers on here used to claim his shit goals and assists tally was due to playing in a shit team under shit managers, well what is his excuse now?

14 appearances for France & Spurs since Euro 2016 started.

737 minutes of football

0 goals

0 assists

A nothing footballer at this level, would do us a job in the Championship - but so can Colback.

[emoji38] I remember when the Sissoko lovers on here used to claim his shit goals and assists tally was due to playing in a shit team under shit managers, well what is his excuse now?

737 minutes of football

0 goals

0 assists

A nothing footballer at this level, would do us a job in the Championship - but so can Colback.

He's not the main creator in those teams, he was for us. Spurs and France have generally got better results with him in the team than without

hows Wijnaldum doing liverpool?  £60m for them man  :lol:

Noticed he didn't start yesterday with Emre Can back to full fitness. Emre Can is a favourite of mine, and he was really good yesterday as usual. If that's Wijnaldum's competition for a place, looks like he will be rotated into the team here and there, just like Sissoko.

[emoji38] I remember when the Sissoko lovers on here used to claim his shit goals and assists tally was due to playing in a shit team under shit managers, well what is his excuse now?

737 minutes of football

0 goals

0 assists

He's not the main creator in those teams, he was for us. Spurs and France have generally got better results with him in the team than without

He came on yesterday, immediately made Spurs worse and should have been sent off. Impact.

[emoji38] I remember when the Sissoko lovers on here used to claim his s*** goals and assists tally was due to playing in a s*** team under s*** managers, well what is his excuse now?

737 minutes of football

0 goals

0 assists

Whether he's the "main creator" or not, he's playing in teams who create far more chances per game than we did. Therefore, as an attacking player he should be involved in those chances and if anything, involved in more than he would have been with us.

He's been dropped to the bench by Poch because he's a decent manager and realises that Sissoko brings nothing other than a bit of energy when teams are tired. He's crap at this level and will be a regular feature on the bench for Spurs, as we all expected him to be.

He did get into advanced positions in the Euros, quite a few times. Didn't result in more than a few nice runs from deep.

Glad in every way to have him off the books. For £30m we can get so much better when we're hopefully back in the PL.

:lol: I remember when the Sissoko lovers on here used to claim his shit goals and assists tally was due to playing in a shit team under shit managers, well what is his excuse now?

737 minutes of football

0 goals

0 assists

This, this and this some more.

I'd laugh at those people who used to claim that this 'wasn't his game', 'he's not just about goals and assists' :lol: :lol: :lol:.

What IS he about then?

Tackling?

Vision?

Possession?

Strategic intelligence to see a game out?

Not a fucking chance.

He's a lump who can knock a few people out of the way. £30m :lol:.

Wijnaldum was absolutely shocking last season. Was far more offended by him than I was Moussa. Still don't know what he is as a player, and where you'd want him to play.

Delighted we got so much for him and Moussa. Sensational stuff really.

Aye. Genuinely felt Sissoko did pretty much all he could... which wasn't very much. Wijnaldum - felt he shirked the fight,

Don't know why so many of Sissoko's detractors are so happy to see him doing poorly now anyway. It proves you wrong. Most of you thought he'd be a world beater if only he tried while the reality was he was trying his best and had way too much creative responsibility for us.