Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Over the moon at these signings. Suppose no club can risk relegation this season with the new money coming next season.

Only regret is that they couldn't have pulled their finger out in the summer. All these signings just should how much of a major balls up not getting people then was. But hey.. Not taking away from the excitement these signings brings!

If the players and manager had performed anywhere up to standard (lower midtable at the least) we could push on from this point. Alas, we can not change the past and must focus on our immediate future.

Said he's a lifelong fan of Royal Antwerp.

Who was it that said earlier he could be our new Rob Lee?

I really miss Rob Lee. As highly rated as he is, I still think the era that he played in with Beardsley and Cole probably washed away what would otherwise have been the focal point of our comments and conversations from that time. Magnificent player, I loved him.

I'd love to know how many goals he scored in the 94 calendar year. Was absolutely on fire in the latter half of 93-94 and first half of 94-95.

From memory alone, he scored between 12-15 goals in 1994. He scored a lot in the last few months of the 93-94 season and carried on in that vein until the 1-1 draw against Liverpool at home. What a footballer he was.

Guest firetotheworks

I know the circumstances are different in many ways, but it's funny how we're getting him for £2.5million, and we got Warren Barton for £4million...in 1995.

Said he's a lifelong fan of Royal Antwerp.

Who was it that said earlier he could be our new Rob Lee?

I really miss Rob Lee. As highly rated as he is, I still think the era that he played in with Beardsley and Cole probably washed away what would otherwise have been the focal point of our comments and conversations from that time. Magnificent player, I loved him.

I'd love to know how many goals he scored in the 94 calendar year. Was absolutely on fire in the latter half of 93-94 and first half of 94-95.

From memory alone, he scored between 12-15 goals in 1994. He scored a lot in the last few months of the 93-94 season and carried on in that vein until the 1-1 draw against Liverpool at home. What a footballer he was.

He scored for fun in the first half of that season where we blew the title. Along with Ferdinand he went into his shell a bit in the second half of the season. If those two had finished the season like they started it we'd have walked the league.

I know the circumstances are different in many ways, but it's funny how we're getting him for £2.5million, and we got Warren Barton for £4million...in 1995.

To make it fair we paid £2.5million for Butt.

Guest chicken little

:lol: No.

don't give a f*** what happens the rest of this season (we're obviously going to stay up), by next season we could have any c*** in charge and it's going to be a massive buzz.

proper p*ss-taking bastards running the show tbh

don't give a f*** what happens the rest of this season (we're obviously going to stay up), by next season we could have any c*** in charge and it's going to be a massive buzz.

proper p*ss-taking bastards running the show tbh

You really have wanked off??

How long before we mention Alan Smith for 6 mill, Albert Luque for 10million, Xisco for 6 million, Boumsong for 8 million, Guivarch for 3.5 million, Marcelino for 6 million, Owen for 16 million, Duff for 5.5 mill (although that was considered a bargain at the time) have I missed anyone ?

How long before we mention Alan Smith for 6 mill, Albert Luque for 10million, Xisco for 6 million, Boumsong for 8 million, Guivarch for 3.5 million, Marcelino for 6 million, Owen for 16 million, Duff for 5.5 mill (although that was considered a bargain at the time) have I missed anyone ?

Ah Freddy Shepherd, I miss you so.. little.