Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Transferred all of them to Newcastle on Monday evening (FIFA) - shall I try Messi?!  :iamatwat:

Absent of Barça's training today :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Is he actually injured then?

Picked up a knock yesterday, might be on the bench this Sunday to play it safe before the midweek trip to the Bernabéu...

...or he might be undergoing a secret medical somewhere.

Ah

Transferred all of them to Newcastle on Monday evening (FIFA) - shall I try Messi?!  :iamatwat:

Absent of Barça's training today :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Is he actually injured then?

Picked up a knock yesterday, might be on the bench this Sunday to play it safe before the midweek trip to the Bernabéu...

http://i.imgur.com/CpIY9Wu.png

What seems most ridiculous is we've hardly broken the bank for any of them, we may have spent more than planned overall but some right bargains here if they're half as good as they're meant to be

That's why the 'you obviously want us to spend £50m' s**** doesn't stack up. We're clearly able to afford these deals, and it's to the club's credit that they're so reasonable. It's about recognising when you have to go the extra mile. In the summer the club didn't, and now they are.

I just want to know where other clubs are with these players. It's not like we do it one or two players, about 8-9 of our squad we've got for way below their market value.

What seems most ridiculous is we've hardly broken the bank for any of them, we may have spent more than planned overall but some right bargains here if they're half as good as they're meant to be

That's why the 'you obviously want us to spend £50m' s**** doesn't stack up. We're clearly able to afford these deals, and it's to the club's credit that they're so reasonable. It's about recognising when you have to go the extra mile. In the summer the club didn't, and now they are.

I just want to know where other clubs are with these players. It's not like we do it one or two players, about 8-9 of our squad we've got for way below their market value.

Aye, it's genuinely weird. Not complaining though. :lol:

It makes absolutely no sense - a genuinely world class, all action midfielder for under 2 million quid, and we don't give out stupid wages either.  :undecided:

Christ this club, it really is surpassing itself this week. Couldn't have been more of a transformation, in the way the season ahead looks now to what it felt like just a few days ago. We're obviously still in the shit at the moment, but now we've strengthened the whole spine of the team with real quality it feels like we can really move forward.

I can only imagine what RTG are saying...

"unknown players...........has anyone ever heard of them?" :lol:  There's a few sensible types on there who have the honesty to see that they're quality signings. Most just come out with the usual brainless nonsense.

I can only imagine what RTG are saying...

"unknown players...........has anyone ever heard of them?" :lol:  There's a few sensible types on there who have the honesty to see that they're quality signings. Most just come out with the usual brainless nonsense.

most of them are with the brainless crap, had to stop posting, sure the use copy and paste auto response.

Where's Wullie, has the euphoria of all these transfers actually made him crack a smile and have to go A&E?

Crumpy Gunt has had 5 heart attacks and severe depression over the past week. He was last seen hanging around the Tyne bridge crying..

Guest Roger Kint

jeez, watch 'MOUSSA SISSOKO - THE FRENCH YAYA TOURE' video on youtube (poor vid quality though), he's immense and exactly what we need. Seems to drive the team forward, so chuffed :D

Haidara megged in 10 seconds, sell him!!!!