Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Where's Wullie, has the euphoria of all these transfers actually made him crack a smile and have to go A&E?

Crumpy Gunt has had 5 heart attacks and severe depression over the past week. He was last seen hanging around the Tyne bridge crying..

Him and merlin sitting holding hands in a Ford Ka ready to go over like a Geordie Thelma & Louise :lol:

Where's Wullie, has the euphoria of all these transfers actually made him crack a smile and have to go A&E?

Crumpy Gunt has had 5 heart attacks and severe depression over the past week. He was last seen hanging around the Tyne bridge crying..

What the fuck are you on about?

Guest malandro

What seems most ridiculous is we've hardly broken the bank for any of them, we may have spent more than planned overall but some right bargains here if they're half as good as they're meant to be

That's why the 'you obviously want us to spend £50m' s**** doesn't stack up. We're clearly able to afford these deals, and it's to the club's credit that they're so reasonable. It's about recognising when you have to go the extra mile. In the summer the club didn't, and now they are.

I just want to know where other clubs are with these players. It's not like we do it one or two players, about 8-9 of our squad we've got for way below their market value.

It makes absolutely no sense - a genuinely world class, all action midfielder for under 2 million quid, and we don't give out stupid wages either.  :undecided:

The logical assumption would be he's not world class. It's hard to imagine Europe's top clubs were aware a world class player was running down his contract but made no attempt to sign him on the cheap.

I don't recall seeing this lad play but five international appearances in four years doesn't scream world class to me. France must have some unbelievable midfielders if a genuinely world class player can hardly get a game. Can't think who they might be mind.

Out of interest how many times have you seen him play?

What seems most ridiculous is we've hardly broken the bank for any of them, we may have spent more than planned overall but some right bargains here if they're half as good as they're meant to be

That's why the 'you obviously want us to spend £50m' s**** doesn't stack up. We're clearly able to afford these deals, and it's to the club's credit that they're so reasonable. It's about recognising when you have to go the extra mile. In the summer the club didn't, and now they are.

I just want to know where other clubs are with these players. It's not like we do it one or two players, about 8-9 of our squad we've got for way below their market value.

It makes absolutely no sense - a genuinely world class, all action midfielder for under 2 million quid, and we don't give out stupid wages either.  :undecided:

The logical assumption would be he's not world class. It's hard to imagine Europe's top clubs were aware a world class player was running down his contract but made no attempt to sign him on the cheap.

I don't recall seeing this lad play but five international appearances in four years doesn't scream world class to me. France must have some unbelievable midfielders if a genuinely world class player can hardly get a game. Can't think who they might be mind.

Out of interest how many times have you seen him play?

You go girl.:))

I'm going on about how you usually only show up on here when there's bad news, you seem to revel in it, mr sunshine.

where shall this young man play, i fore see him being the furthest forward of a midfield three.

much like Lampard in the mourinho chelsea side.

Tiote or vernon will be our makelele and cabaye will be our essien.

I see it slightly differently;Cabaye furthest forward, Tiote or Anita as DM and Sissoko as B2B CM.

Either would work though, so great to have options  :D

Baffles me that people automatically assume we are late to the party on every signing.  Can't get your mind around the fact that we have done really good, hard work to get this deal done?

When you see the Arsenal fans bleating about why were they not in for Mbiwa or Sissoko it confirms how well we've actually done.

Could also be down to Wenger being a tool mind

I'm going on about how you usually only show up on here when there's bad news, you seem to revel in it, mr sunshine.

He's that happy he passed somebody today on their driving test.

We've clearly done our homework. Spurs bid up for this lad and it was rejected. A price tag was put on his signature and nobody wanted to cough up for it. We did our homework on how to get him - I'd love to know how, but quite frankly I'm not going to question it.

We signed a player who could be fantastic for us to an excellent long-term contract. 

Is that right? Fucking idiot.

Baffles me that people automatically assume we are late to the party on every signing.  Can't get your mind around the fact that we have done really good, hard work to get this deal done?

When you see the Arsenal fans bleating about why were they not in for Mbiwa or Sissoko it confirms how well we've actually done.

Could also be down to Wenger being a tool mind

They gave £3m quid and 100K a week to a player who will soon go back in to hiding. Wenger is probably still in shock from holding a pen and counter signing the contract.

Is that right? Fucking idiot.

:lol:

He looks fast as fuck

Yeah. At the moment, we don't have much of a counter-attacking game and the opposition can pile players forward with impunity. It's difficult then to hold on to a lead. He should help to change that.