Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Individually it makes sense, Gouffran is not far off his peak years, probably the least expected of him so I guess they don't want him on books too long if a flop. Haiidan they may have wanted longer as he's a prospect but he probably wasn't willing to sign any longer, whereas Sissoko seemed to be, he's still very young and will be very expensive to buy even after 3 seasons with us.

If he is as good as people are saying then he sounds like someone we exactly need. Someone who can get the ball and pick a pass, we have needed a box to box midfielder for a long time.

I wouldn't say his passing is a strong point tbh, its good but its not outstanding what he's really good at is picking the ball up and going on Yaya-like runs bulldozing through the opposition and because of his pace and power he's just a monster defensively and offensively.

We haven't had anything like him in as long as i can remember and we should be able to turn defense into attack a lot quicker with him in the team.

To be frank the games where I have seen him play he's looked pretty decent at making the simple horizontal pass when needed be; he seems to use possession well.

Seemed more of a whirlwind deal compared to the others. Pitch black everywhere, all lights at training ground off, hardly anyone there etc :) Hope he gets a tour of a stadium etc later but i guess it doesn't matter as he was desperate to join!

If he is as good as people are saying then he sounds like someone we exactly need. Someone who can get the ball and pick a pass, we have needed a box to box midfielder for a long time.

I wouldn't say his passing is a strong point tbh, its good but its not outstanding what he's really good at is picking the ball up and going on Yaya-like runs bulldozing through the opposition and because of his pace and power he's just a monster defensively and offensively.

We haven't had anything like him in as long as i can remember and we should be able to turn defense into attack a lot quicker with him in the team.

To be frank the games where I have seen him play he's looked pretty decent at making the simple horizontal pass when needed be; he seems to use possession well.

Aye what i meant was that its not his outstanding trait, while he's good at it there are other things he is good at which outshine his passing ability.

He's no slouch in possession despite that i do agree.

says in the nufctv interview no training until sunday so highly unlikely he'll be more than on the bench tuesday I'd say

I'm sure he's capable of missing a few days training.

Yeah not worried about fitness or his ability to fit straight into the team, cannot wait to see him power through from midfield with Mbiwa screaming through alongside him from the back.

:D

Loved it in Pards presser when he said we have been lacking Power.. Though for a second he was hoing to say black power.

:lol:

I remember the last time I was this excuted about signings and looking forward to a game was when we signed W.Barton, Ferdinand, Ginola,Hislop..was looking forward to the season ahead vs Coventry was yhe 1st match,..could say this match against Villa is a new season behinning for us

Agreed to a point. We gambled that we would be fine with the team that finished 5th. The odds were good. Had we bought these players in the Summer we would have spent more than double. Doesn't make things better but that's where we are, lets get behind them and push them forward.

says in the nufctv interview no training until sunday so highly unlikely he'll be more than on the bench tuesday I'd say

Said on the .co.uk confirmation piece that he could be involved against Chelsea and Southampton.

Nah, they're just trying to sell you tickets for the next two home games  O0