Massadio Haïdara

Why are we fkcing around with left backs ffs!! Get the main course already!!

You cant rush into these things. Like any Greggs worker would know It's takes time and preparation to find quality, they didn't just find the recipe for the successful Steak Bake over night.

Why are we fkcing around with left backs ffs!! Get the main course already!!

You cant rush into these things. Like any Greggs worker would know It's takes time and preparation to find quality, they didn't just find the recipe for the successful Steak Bake over night.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

May be a decent player but is in the wrong fucking position, they need a centre back a.s.a.p. I can't believe we would target these areas without replacing Williamson first tbh

How do you know they arent working on other areas? You only know about this one because Nancy did a Redknapp.

May be a decent player but is in the wrong f***ing position, they need a centre back a.s.a.p. I can't believe we would target these areas without replacing Williamson first tbh

How do you know they arent working on other areas? You only know about this one because Nancy did a Redknapp.

Just not convinced we are, will be a nightmare if we have to spend rest of season with Williamson and I truly believe that Pardew thinks we need cover for him rather than replacing him

What happened to that Bong lad we were linked with? He was a left back iirc i was looking forward to having that on me shirt

Scandinavian, surely? :lol:

Can someone explain to me why so many of them are so rubbish? This place has given me a slight hatred of Norway in particular.

Apologies to the good ones that we do have, but some of your compatriots are absolute divvies.

Rick man, try to go to a manu or Liverpool board.

Then you would kill yourself :lol:

But yeah, living in darkness with -20 outside in a cabin 500 miles from next neighbor makes you a little socially awkward pinguine, naturally.

We're doing the right thing, stepping up our chase for defenders while getting over the Remy farce. This lad and another and we can start playing games with fees again for another striker. Probably Graham.