Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Christ Kaiz, where in the country do you live to have that as a general impression of your fellow countrymen? :lol:

Other than harry-norway (whom honestly was a bit entertaining), that racist anabolic ridden piece of thrash with multiple usernames and thorin, have there really been any notable trouble from us Norwegians?

Agree, with this.

Some f***ing lunatics as you mentioned was way off, but they are gone.

But again, i have no clue who is Norwegian here based on user name, other than the "well known" guys.

And Kaiz, Norwegian football is better than most Norwegian say? gimme a break man. I have watch that s*** regularly, its not good. :lol:

Even had a season ticket for some years, until i just could not take it anymore  :lol:

Some good players come from time to time, but that is it. (Then being sold to a obscure league after a good season.)

Good for a country with 4.5 mill people.

s*** compared to most other leagues.

That is my honest opinion, but does that make me fall into your stereotype?  :lol:  :p

Infinitely better than ours and we are 9m over here. Travesty of a league, ours.

Christ Kaiz, where in the country do you live to have that as a general impression of your fellow countrymen? :lol:

Other than harry-norway (whom honestly was a bit entertaining), that racist anabolic ridden piece of thrash with multiple usernames and thorin, have there really been any notable trouble from us Norwegians?

Agree, with this.

Some f***ing lunatics as you mentioned was way off, but they are gone.

But again, i have no clue who is Norwegian here based on user name, other than the "well known" guys.

And Kaiz, Norwegian football is better than most Norwegian say? gimme a break man. I have watch that s*** regularly, its not good. :lol:

Even had a season ticket for some years, until i just could not take it anymore  :lol:

Some good players come from time to time, but that is it. (Then being sold to a obscure league after a good season.)

Good for a country with 4.5 mill people.

s*** compared to most other leagues.

That is my honest opinion, but does that make me fall into your stereotype?  :lol:  :p

Infinitely better than ours and we are 9m over here. Travesty of a league, ours.

do we, dk, really have the best league between us...thats sad.

I've known a few fins in my time. One was a lovely girl I desperately wanted to get to know rather well but didn't for one reason or another. She was great. The other two were two guys, one was about 5 foot 5 and his mate 6 foot 5 with a huge ponytail. They used to come round to my mates flat with bottles of vodka and were always snorting serious amounts of speed which resulted in them throwing each other around the room more often than not doing wrestling moves. Both of them seemed to be slightly mentally unstable but nice enough guys.

One of my first girlfriends was Finnish. Wonderful, charming people. Should have followed up on her but Finland seemed so far away when she moved back. [/gulp]

I've known a few fins in my time. One was a lovely girl I desperately wanted to get to know rather well but didn't for one reason or another. She was great. The other two were two guys, one was about 5 foot 5 and his mate 6 foot 5 with a huge ponytail. They used to come round to my mates flat with bottles of vodka and were always snorting serious amounts of speed which resulted in them throwing each other around the room more often than not doing wrestling moves. Both of them seemed to be slightly mentally unstable but nice enough guys.

One of my first girlfriends was Finnish. Wonderful, charming people. Should have followed up on her but Finland seemed so far away when she moved back. [/gulp]

bugger me, parky done a towelie and made a lass flee the country.

I remember being on a ferry to Finland via Russia in mid-winter and questioning my sanity. :lol:

I remember being on a ferry to Finland via Russia in mid-winter and questioning my sanity. :lol:

did you reach a conclusion ?

There is something dark in their souls tho. Loki archytypes innit.  :aww: If you go to Sweden they just stare at you. I mean real full on staring like you're a vulernable lost forest creature that might make a meal.

Dafuq?  Don't blame me for this bollocks. :lol:

did you reach a conclusion ?

I wasn't mad enough to move there. ;) But it was close....

If it was anything like the Ferry i took from Finland to Estonia for a booze run then I understand completely.

The Finns are a wonderful race of people, slightly bred into with Russians and so on...A little bit more complex and universal than the average Sacandanavian airhead. The country is full of poets and artists and they all seem at one with nature and Finnish girls have those eyes that go on forever. Love Finland. :lol: Thinking about the place reminds me how much I hate Germany and the Krauts with their machine like minds and depressing attention to detail and various other utterly boring antics.

The Finns are a wonderful race of people, slightly bred into with Russians and so on...A little bit more complex and universal than the average Sacandanavian airhead. The country is full of poets and artists and they all seem at one with nature and Finnish girls have those eyes that go on forever. Love Finland. :lol:

Senor Chang - Gay

O0

You should never have Finnished her

The Finns are a wonderful race of people, slightly bred into with Russians and so on...A little bit more complex and universal than the average Sacandanavian airhead. The country is full of poets and artists and they all seem at one with nature and Finnish girls have those eyes that go on forever. Love Finland. :lol: Thinking about the place reminds me how much I hate Germany and the Krauts with their machine like minds and depressing attention to detail and various other utterly boring antics.

Yes but Finns are more melancholic than rest of the of the Nordic countries. With a lot of them especially the men it's like having a conversation with a brick wall, until they get drunk then they want to kill you or they want to take back Karelia from the Russians.

Yes but Finns are more melancholic than rest of the of the Nordic countries. With a lot of them especially the men it's like having a conversation with a brick wall, until they get drunk then they want to kill you or they want to take back Karelia from the Russians.

I rest my case. ;)

My main interest is the girls tbf.

I rest my case. ;)

My main interest is the girls tbf.

Well yes the women are fantastic, I'm married to one so there is no bias on my account.