Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

What is being overlooked in the media is just how bad his actual refereeing of the game was.

Many of his decisions (which went against us as it happens) were terrible, it isn't just the tackle he missed.

I think the officiating and Whelan are being mentioned too much tbh, the focus should be on Haidara's condition and that cunt McManaman.

I am certain that this has been said already so apologies but a huge amount of Whelan's stance on this  lies in the unadulterated hatred there has been between him and Mike Ashley over a number of years. DW believes that Ashley systematically set out (and succeeded) to destroy JJB.

You're doubtless correct and I'm sure Whelan and Ashley are as big c***s as each other, but it says a lot about Whelan that he'll trivialise and defend a brutal, career threatening attack on a talented youngster new to the country just to score points that don't make any f***ing difference to anyone.  He's lost my respect completely.

Whelan never had my respect.

I am certain that this has been said already so apologies but a huge amount of Whelan's stance on this  lies in the unadulterated hatred there has been between him and Mike Ashley over a number of years. DW believes that Ashley systematically set out (and succeeded) to destroy JJB.

You're doubtless correct and I'm sure Whelan and Ashley are as big c***s as each other, but it says a lot about Whelan that he'll trivialise and defend a brutal, career threatening attack on a talented youngster new to the country just to score points that don't make any f***ing difference to anyone.  He's lost my respect completely.

I've never been that arsed about him either way.

I've never been that arsed about him either way.

You see, he's one of those who I have an irrational hatred for. What he said today completely solidifies my opinion of him.

We're considering taking legal action according to tomorrow's Telegraph.

hope so, even if it doesnt get anywhere - just to piss whelan off, and put the shits up that little chav cunt.

Guest palnese

He failed to send off Perch as well.

It was no way a red card offence. Loved the way Perch acted after it, total gentleman. :smitten:

No, but Perch was already on a yellow.

Thought he got a yellow from that if you mean the Kone-kicking?

Think that would've been his second booking.

It was no way a red card offence. Loved the way Perch acted after it, total gentleman. :smitten:

That was his first.  The second (that should have been) was that slide on the edge of the box.

Guest palnese

That was his first.  The second (that should have been) was that slide on the edge of the box.

Ah O0

We're considering taking legal action according to tomorrow's Telegraph.

How does that work then?

Just cause it's a football pitch doesn't mean it doesn't come under common law iirc.