Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Who is the assistant referee that claims he saw the incident btw? Will be very fucking interesting to see where he is refereeing next weekend, if at all.

Absolutely fucking seething regarding this like, fucking disgrace of the highest order. Fuck off FA, fuck off Halsey and your shit assistants, fuck off Wigan, fuck off Welan, fuck off McManaman.

Guest icemanblue

Utterly incredulous at this. Corruption is my only explanation.

Dave Whelan has more friends at the FA than Mike Ashley, basically.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

Apparently Halseys refereeing the derby in april. Im literally gonna buy front row tickets in the milburn and throw s*** in a bag at him

Putting it in a bag shows a lack of commitment, imo.

Apparently Halseys refereeing the derby in april. Im literally gonna buy front row tickets in the milburn and throw shit in a bag at him

You've got to be fucking kidding me? After that horror show on Sunday (not just this tackle and their late goal, he gave them everything throughout the game), he shouldn't even be allowed to ref Notts County because they also play in black & white.

Utterly incredulous at this. Corruption is my only explanation.

I've thought they were corrupt for years. I pray that one day it all comes out and those responsible are sent to jail.

The outrage from the FA at corruption for the decision for the World Cup to be held in Qatar made me chuckle for this very reason.

Apparently Halseys refereeing the derby in april. Im literally gonna buy front row tickets in the milburn and throw s*** in a bag at him

You've got to be f***ing kidding me? After that horror show on Sunday (not just this tackle and their late goal, he gave them everything throughout the game), he shouldn't even be allowed to ref Notts County because they also play in black & white.

Twattermole must be whacking himself over that ffs

Fucking cunts, but to be expected from such a corrupt bunch of fuckwits.

Can't wait till Tiote looks at someone funny and to be banned for 3 matches after the game. Might as well do something proper and end someone's career.

The whole British justice system, supposedly held in regard around the world, is based on fairness, an understanding that you will face the same penalty as anyone else who comits similar crime.

How on earth can the FA decide that basis isnt good enough for NUFC

You've got to be f***ing kidding me? After that horror show on Sunday (not just this tackle and their late goal, he gave them everything throughout the game), he shouldn't even be allowed to ref Notts County because they also play in black & white.

be surprised if that isnt changed - but hope halsey does ref the derby - chance for us to let him know what we think of him, and also in the hope he may want to make amends.

to be honest - its the linesman whose legs need breaking, the bloody coward

Apparently Halseys refereeing the derby in april. Im literally gonna buy front row tickets in the milburn and throw shit in a bag at him

You've got to be fucking kidding me? After that horror show on Sunday (not just this tackle and their late goal, he gave them everything throughout the game), he shouldn't even be allowed to ref Notts County because they also play in black & white.

Referee's aren't handed a game until the week leading up to the weekend's fixtures.

Can we get this out on Twitter and spread it a bit more? Maybe those in the media will pick it up..

From .com

Taken from the match report for the Manchester City v Wigan Athletic U21 league game on March 1st, 2011:

John Guidetti scored a late winner as City's Elite Development Squad returned to winning ways against Wigan.

However, the gloss was taken off the victory when former Barcelona youngster Gai Assulin was stretchered off in the 90th-minute following a reckless tackle by Latics' Callum McManaman which led to his second yellow and resulting red card.

As yet, there is no update on Assulin, who left the pitch in a leg brace, or the extent of his injury.