Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

If folk are really insistant it was an assault then phone Nrthumbria plod - THEY ARE DUTY BOUND TO ACT ON ANY COMPLAINT RECIEVED.

hahahahahahahahahaha............................

Apologies if its been mentioned/clarified, but Mick Lowes also said on Total Sport, that any talk of legal action against McManaman (like that between Anichibi and Nolan) would have to be instigated by Haidara himself, not NUFC.

Apologies if its been mentioned/clarified, but Mick Lowes also said on Total Sport, that any talk of legal action against McManaman (like that between Anichibi and Nolan) would have to be instigated by Haidara himself, not NUFC.

sounded like he was just making that up to me without any knowledge, I think if they wanted to, they could.

Christ, the only outcome I didn't expect was no action being taken.  The FA are a pack of corrupt bastards, I can only guess that they are still pissed off that the club stung them over the Owen injury.

and?

most seem to see it as we do.

aye, hard to call it any other way and maintain any sort of credibilty tbh.

and?

I could probably buy into the neutrality of these threads a little more easily if Sewelly hadn't posted in everyone one of them :lol:

Guest taps01

It's not as if the FA are just w*** with decisions like these. The whole organisation stinks right from grass roots level to matters concerning the national team and premier league. Wheather it's coaching kids, the development of youth or professional matters they'rte f***ing s***. The FA needs a total and utter rework for the sake of the game.

Perfectly put through coaching I have to deal with the fa at a county level and they are just as clueless.

and?

aye, hard to call it any other way and maintain any sort of credibilty tbh.

Love this smiley from redcafe: http://static.redcafe.net/images/smilies/lol.gif

One of the posts on those threads has a good point.  If they don't hand out bans to players after matches as they don't want to re-referee, then why do they rescind bans?  Surely that's re-refereeing.

thats just been mentioned on rad newcastle-- honestly it looks like a corrupt organisation that just makes it up as they go along to suit thier agendas.

One of the posts on those threads has a good point.  If they don't hand out bans to players after matches as they don't want to re-referee, then why do they rescind bans?  Surely that's re-refereeing.

Their whole operation is a succession of contradictions.

On the Man U forum they had a link to this:

(from last year)

Fifa says FA could take retrospective action next season

Fifa has made it clear that all national associations, including the English FA, are free to review their disciplinary procedures this summer so that retrospective action could be widened to include incidents such as Mario Balotelli’s tackle on Alex Song.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9198568/Fifa-says-FA-could-take-retrospective-action-next-season.html

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This just keeps getting better, noticed that the Wigan coach didn't get charged either.  :lol:

Aye, he has.

Ah, didn't see it mentioned in the report I read. Phew!  :lol: