Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

I'm not arsed in the slightest that he hasn't been charged.

Doesn't help us and doesn't help Haidara.

If he was sent off on sunday it would but a 3 game ban doesn't help us especially as he's just a kid who was making his debut not a key player.

Retrospective punishments are shit and don't do the victims any good at all.

Aye, never mind justice and all that shite.

What difference does it make? Won't help us will it?

See the post above. It's about what's right.

If he was sent off on sunday it would but a 3 game ban doesn't help us especially as he's just a kid who was making his debut not a key player.

Ridiculous post.

Retrospective punishments tell the player and any other players who have seen it that its unacceptable. Not punishing, and allowing him to get away from the incident scot free just increases the likelyhood of these incidents happening in the future.

You can't just let stuff like this slide because it was 'missed' on the day, it's fucking ridiculous.

Do we get the 3 points? No, so therefore it's a waste of time.

Ridiculous post.

Retrospective punishments tell the player and any other players who have seen it that its unacceptable. Not punishing, and allowing him to get away from the incident scot free just increases the likelyhood of these incidents happening in the future.

You can't just let stuff like this slide because it was 'missed' on the day, it's fucking ridiculous.

You're either being contrary for the sake of it or you're an idiot.

Aye, never mind justice and all that shite.

What difference does it make? Won't help us will it?

See the post above. It's about what's right.

It's irrelavent whether it's right or wrong. It doesn't help us in the slightest. The kid and the whoole football world know it was a bad one but giving him a ban afterwards doesn't affect the result so what's the point?

If someone walks up to you in the street and punches you in the face what good does it do you if they are sent to prison? I mean you have already been punched in the face so it's not going to help that.

Give over man, it's not the same thing at all.

It would have helped us if he'd been sent off and we'd played against 10 men, won't make one jot of difference to us if he gets a retor ban.

Well he has assaulted our player, I am sure Haidara would have hoped he was punished and is probably annoyed that the lad has got away scot free, as his team mates, coaches, management and fans are.

Sorry but it's ridiculous that you seem to think he should just get away with it now.

Do you get the suffering and anguish back if the bloke who burgled your home is convicted? No, so therefore it's a waste of time.

What a ridiculous argument. It's about punishing what is against the rules, and showing others that it's not allowed.

Ridiculous post.

Why am i an idiot? My opinion is that retrospective bans are a waste of time as they do nothing for the victim of the injustice. Take the 3 points off them and give them to us and that would make a difference, banning a fringe player for 3 games doesn't so what's the point.

Do you get the suffering and anguish back if the bloke who burgled your home is convicted? No, so therefore it's a waste of time.

What a ridiculous argument. It's about punishing what is against the rules, and showing others that it's not allowed.

One of the worst I've ever seen on here. Completely absurd.

Ridiculous post.

I'll hazard a guess at 50/50.

If someone walks up to you in the street and punches you in the face what good does it do you if they are sent to prison? I mean you have already been punched in the face so it's not going to help that.

It would have helped us if he'd been sent off and we'd played against 10 men, won't make one jot of difference to us if he gets a retor ban.

Well he has assaulted our player, I am sure Haidara would have hoped he was punished and is probably annoyed that the lad has got away scot free, as his team mates, coaches, management and fans are.

Sorry but it's ridiculous that you seem to think he should just get away with it now.

He's been hammered for it but banning him won't give us the 3 points back will it so whats the point.

He's been hammered for it but banning him won't give us the 3 points back will it so whats the point.

What good does it do if the police charge someone who has committed a crime against you? Do you get your teeth/property back? No. So do you just let them off because it won't change those things?

What good does it do if the police charge someone who has committed a crime against you? Do you get your teeth/property back? No. So do you just let them off because it won't change those things?

Shhh. Maybe if we ignore it, it'll get bored and go away.

Absolutely no point in retroactive punishment for anyone in life then I guess.

Gonna go get my stab on.

Absolutely no point in retroactive punishment for anyone in life then I guess.

Gonna go get my stab on.

I'd suggest starting with Callum McManaman.

Life is life, this is football we're talking about.

Ridiculous to talk about murders and burglaries in the same arguement.

i just can't see what good banning him was going to do for NUFC, complete waste of time.

Without these punishments existing, people will continue to perform the same crimes. This is relevant in football and in life.

:)

Life is life, this is football we're talking about.

Ridiculous to talk about murders and burglaries in the same arguement.

i just can't see what good banning him was going to do for NUFC, complete waste of time.

What about Haidara himself? I'm sure if we were all in his position (excluding you obviously) you'd want some action to be taken.