Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Life is life, this is football we're talking about.

Ridiculous to talk about murders and burglaries in the same arguement.

i just can't see what good banning him was going to do for NUFC, complete waste of time.

Without these punishments existing, people will continue to perform the same crimes. This is relevant in football and in life.

:)

I think the kid knows he has done wrong and so does everyone else except Whelan and it wouldn't surprise me if martinez doesn't pick him for a couple of games anyway but it still won't help us.

"You think the kid knows he has done wrong"

This is based on what? The reassuring pat that he gave Haidara, having been told to by his team mate? Or the complete silence after the event?

No apology from the player or the club, in fact they have done the complete opposite.

Absolutely gutted they weren't all given a fucking harsh punishment even though it wouldn't have directly affected our results.

The result is all that matters and banning him won't change the result.

As a few others and myself have brought up, Haidara will have probably wanted to see the lad punished considering what he done to him. Are you not fussed about that at all?

i just can't see what good banning him was going to do for NUFC, complete waste of time.

Without these punishments existing, people will continue to perform the same crimes. This is relevant in football and in life.

I think the kid knows he has done wrong and so does everyone else except Whelan and it wouldn't surprise me if martinez doesn't pick him for a couple of games anyway but it still won't help us.

This is based on what? The reassuring pat that he gave Haidara, having been told to by his team mate? Or the complete silence after the event?

No apology from the player or the club, in fact they have done the complete opposite.

Absolutely gutted they weren't all given a fucking harsh punishment even though it wouldn't have directly affected our results.

As a few others and myself have brought up, Haidara will have probably wanted to see the lad punished considering what he done to him. Are you not fussed about that at all?

No, won't give us the 3 points.

Absolutely gutted they weren't all given a f***ing harsh punishment even though it wouldn't have directly affected our results.

so you don't agree with any bannings ?

Not after the event.

:lol: They're a deterrent man you mentalist, if there were no bans then most games would consist of players kicking each other aheight.

Absolutely gutted they weren't all given a f***ing harsh punishment even though it wouldn't have directly affected our results.

Not after the event.

what do you propose as a sanction then ?

Back to the good old days of not having trial by tv after games.

you mean back to the bad old days of players getting kicked out of games.

Not after the event.

:lol: They're a deterrent man you mentalist, if there were no bans then most games would consist of players kicking each other aheight.

Didn't happen in the past before the FA reviewed every thing the ref missed on dvd.

Not after the event.

Didn't happen in the past before the FA reviewed every thing the ref missed on dvd.

players did get banned though and you've said you are against it.

Not after the event.

Oh hang on, so you're all for 3 match bans if the ref spots it but not if he doesn't? Makes no sense.

It has f*ck all to do with what's good for NUFC.... its the example it shows to the whole country that you can break players legs with no regard for safety and get off scot free.

Giving long term bans to people who make challenges like this would set a precedent that if you do this you will get massive time out of the game and those players will think twice about flying in with reckless challenges with no regard for winning the ball.

There is no place for things like this in day to day society much less football it is assault not a tackle or a challenge.

The fact he isn't getting anything is a f*cking joke and a disgusting example to our kids that doing things like this is apparently ok.

what ujpest has done is to post something that sounds good, that it does us no good now, we don't get the points, but when it's examined it's a bit daft, he knows this but doesn't want to be seen to post that he didn't really think it through.

Ujpest you've got literally yourself in your corner against an entire forum full of people who are really upset over this.

I'm personally not taking offense or owt like, just think it's mental. :lol:

It's just incredibly short sited and somewhat dim. Whaddayagonnado.

Ujpest you've got literally yourself in your corner against an entire forum full of people who are really upset over this.

Good innit?

You're better than posting this kind of stuff man. Cmon.

Guest chicken little

Not after the event.

GET EM BANNED BEFOREHAND, JUST STAND OUTSIDE THE ACADEMIES WITH THE SHITFINDER GENERAL POINTING THEM OUT - "HE'S A BIT DODGY, THREE GAMES" - "DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF THAT ONE, SINE DIE" - "GOT A RAPIST'S HAIRCUT AND THE EYES OF AN UNDERTAKER: SIX MONTHS"

Didn't see 'full extent' of tackle, no action taken at the time. No retrospective action.

Did see the halftime scuffle, action taken at the time. Retrospective action also taken.

Couldn't fucking make it up. Some cunt's getting a backhander here.

Not after the event.

What do you suggest? Pre-cog referees from the Minority Report to issue red cards based on fouls of the future?