Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Guest Roger Kint

I think we might be overestimating how much the media and general public will care about McManaman now. I would have thought it would be forgotten almost immediately, unless he does something else.

Martinez had to answer questions about him this morning, just had to ask the media to leave him alone so its not forgotten just yet.

There's an interview coming up with Martinez on SSN soon, and they said something along the lines of "Martinez says how he feels McManaman's tackle was not reckless".

Martinez used to be a sound manager, but this whole debacle has turned him into a total cunt, hope Wigan go down and never come back.

Edit: too slow!

Why would fans of other clubs give a flying fuck about McManaman?

The same reason we look out for the likes of Cattermole, Karl Henry, or Suarez. Hated for being horrible cnuts who get away with shit, and sometimes wary of the damage they can inflict on our own players.

Horrible little shit bag... I think after that its safe to say there has been no apology of any kind from player or club.

Martinez has shown his true colours throughout this, total tosser.

He keeps going on and on about Ryo Miyachi getting injured, but wasn't that because he slid off the pitch at Everton and into some advertising hoardings?!  Slightly fucking different to a knee-high dropkick tackle.  Complete prick.

"The challenge was one that had no real intent.

It is unfortunate that that happens on a football pitch. And I think we have had too much talk about it.

It is a bit unfair on a young man (McManaman) has had to suffer that.

Anything that has been seen by the officials can't be re-refereed. That is not down to us. It is down to FIFA, they are the laws of the game.

It's nothing new and that has been said from the beginning."

We have always had good contact with Newcastle's medical department, not just because of that game.

Every game we play when somebody gets injured we have a relationship.

The two medical departments were in contact from the day of the game until Massadio would be avoiding big injury and he'd be fully fit."

Why would fans of other clubs give a flying fuck about McManaman?

If he scores, creates a goal or otherwise contributes towards Wigan gaining points in the next 3 games that they might not have got if he weren't available people will, rightly, complain that he shouldn't have been on the pitch.

If he causes another injury in the next 3 games there'll be absolute hell on.

Guest icemanblue

It is unfortunate that that happens on a football pitch. And I think we have had too much talk about it.

It is a bit unfair on a young man (McManaman) has had to suffer that.''

Unreal. Just show some fucking humility, you stupid cock.

He basically said there was no reason for McManaman to apologise, and that he didn't complain when Miyachi got injured so he doesn't understand why this incident has been blown up.

Him and Dave Whelan need to take a fucking look at themselves, absolute disgrace the pair of them.

It is a bit unfair on a young man (McManaman) has had to suffer that.

Anything that has been seen by the officials can't be re-refereed. That is not down to us. It is down to FIFA, they are the laws of the game.

It's nothing new and that has been said from the beginning."

We have always had good contact with Newcastle's medical department, not just because of that game.

Every game we play when somebody gets injured we have a relationship.

The two medical departments were in contact from the day of the game until Massadio would be avoiding big injury and he'd be fully fit."

So much wrong. You just can't make this sh*t up. :lol:

Go on, Martinez. Keep talking and keep the pressure on your lad.

Nice to see Martinez is still completely missing the point over this tackle. He's gone right down in my estimations as a result of all of this.

Basically saying that too much has been made of this tackle and that there's been too much focus on McManaman as a result. He even went as far to say on a talkshite interview that the lads talent is being overlooked as a result :rant: Comparing the situation to them losing a player to injury recently. f*** me just doesn't get it does he. 

Not once have I heard him condemn the tackle and say "you can't go around doing that whether intended or not"

Arsehole.

It is a bit unfair on a young man (McManaman) has had to suffer that.''

Unreal. Just show some f***ing humility, you stupid cock.

The greasy little prick wouldn't know humility if 12st of it was launched studs first into his kneecap.

He's made himself out to look a right fucking moron in all this. Wigan could've handle this so so differently......for the better.

From the chairman down to manager to fans in the stands its been a complete and utter stink fest. Shambles. Whenever it is they next come to St James the whole ground will literally be baying for blood. Arseholes