Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Chairman in defending own player shocker. Don't really know what people expected him to say?

"We pay his wages, but what he did was reprehensible. We'll be taking away his pocket money and his mother has been called."

Maybe Whelan could've just said "It was a bad tackle, we hope that lad makes a speedy recovery", since I imagine that's what a normal human being would do.

Chairman in defending own player shocker. Don't really know what people expected him to say?

"We pay his wages, but what he did was reprehensible. We'll be taking away his pocket money and his mother has been called."

He should refrain from saying something so glaringly untrue.

Anyone who defends that tackle in anyway will just be shown for the complete idiots that they are and not just to us Newcastle fans.

Won the ball clean as a whistle? Ball may well of not been there as it was a total irrelevance to that thug. Goes in full force at knee height and the force was so much that in the end both his feet come off the ground. Disgusting and even today I'm still raging about it.

Guest bimpy474

Dave Whelan is a cunt, plain and simple. For a man who's own career was ended by a leg breaking tackle. His comments are disgusting.

Reprehensible comments from Whelan.

Tell you what, forget about Sunderland, QPR, Saggy Redknapp or those Aston Villa fans - I'd love Wigan to go down more than anyone else. They're a scummy little club that need to f*** off forever.

Aye i'd be ecstatic if the bottom 3 now stays the same, as for Whelan he's a detestable c*nt and i didn't expect any different from that media whoring shithead.

Guest bimpy474

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/66450000/jpg/_66450925_filwigannewcastle01.jpg

see hes under the ball

He's already made contact with the ball, the ball is moving away from the players in the picture as the cunt had indeed got the ball first.

Completely irrelevent whether he got the ball first though, if that isn't excessive force and endangering an opponent, i dont what is.

n

The angle of the tackle, studs and players body show it to be a dangerous, malicious tackle.

Fuck Wigan, go down you mickey mouse cunt club.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/66450000/jpg/_66450925_filwigannewcastle01.jpg

see hes under the ball

He's already made contact with the ball, the ball is moving away from the players in the picture as the cunt had indeed got the ball first.

Completely irrelevent whether he got the ball first though, if that isn't excessive force and endangering an opponent, i dont what is.

n

The angle of the tackle, studs and players body show it to be a dangerous, malicious tackle.

Yeah, the ball is completely irrelevant in this challenge. You cannot lunge studs showing into any 50/50, never mind a one that is at knee height.

If the player doesn't know this then he needs his registration tearing up.

n

Yeah he does make a slight contact on the ball, but the tackle is still over the ball (think his heel scrapes the top of the ball first).

Saying "he got the ball" is a complete crock of shit argument. Getting the ball doesn't make it a good challenge, particularly if you only got the faintest of touches on the ball by diving into the tackle in a way which was always going to result in injury. If he was in a position to actually get control of the ball then fair enough, but it was always a hopeful lunge which was going to result in serious injury if he made any contact at all with Haidara.

Basically next time we play Wigan we cannot expect Whelan to complain when Perch drop-kicks Kone in the face, presuming he gets a toe on the ball too.

the point I was going to make- 'Got the ball' argument cant stand up, as it permits an outright assault leaving a player unable to retain the ball.

The only reason the scouse cunt touched the ball is because Haidara swiveled just in time to evade an incoming tackle, trying to shift the ball onto his right foot. And what an incoming "tackle" it was.

Can;t even begin to describe the outrage I still feel at everything associated with that godforsaken match. From the result, to the injuries, to the blatant ref incompetence, to the standing ovation, to their wankstain of a manager's comments and now Whelan.

Justice is a dish best served cold, and I hope they go down never to return.

The only reason the scouse cunt touched the ball is because Haidara swiveled just in time to evade an incoming tackle, trying to shift the ball onto his right foot. And what an incoming "tackle" it was.

Can;t even begin to describe the outrage I still feel at everything associated with that godforsaken match. From the result, to the injuries, to the blatant ref incompetence, to the standing ovation, to their wankstain of a manager's comments and now Whelan.

Justice is a dish best served cold, and I hope they go down never to return.

You and me both, mate :lol:

I don't even care about the result. Losing at Wigan is what we do. But the nature of the defeat, the absolutely awful refereeing, that sticks in your throat.

Looks like ligament damage, the studs hitting his left leg forcing the knee to bend at an abnormal angle. Hope it isn't too severe.

What makes it worst is haidara's left leg was already at an awkward angle right before contact, look at his heel sticking out as he is about to twist to cut in field.  At that moment contact from the thug just compounded the abnormal angle for his knee to bend.