Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

These "career ending" tackles... When was the last time a player had to retire due to a bad tackle?

While it's not common someone has to retire, they might change the career of a player completely. Eduardo and Ramsey are two recent examples of players not being anywhere near as good as they were before their leg breaks.

Our very own Ben Arfa is arguably another case, would he have had these hamstring injuries if it wasn't for the leg break? No one knows for certain, but as he hasn't had any history of being injured before, it's possible that he wouldn't.

Richard Keys saying its not fair to pick on the young lad as he has had a hard time coming into football and he isnt the type to do that  :idiot2:

Guess what Richard he clearly is the type as he f***ing clearly did it you cock

Not fair to pick on him?!?! Get to f***. Like it wasn't fair for him to break Haidara's knee. Hairy handed c***, f*** off!

Its been said on this thread numerous times, that if you tackle somebody like that you are exactly the type of player who does that. It was an outrageous and disgusting challenge and not something that just happens. I don't even think it can be reckless.

Sure a debut player might do something stupid in the heat of the moment but to use that to explain an action which could deprive a young professional of a career? Dear me.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm sure Richard Keys knows him well. :lol:

He asts the best mate of every player the licky arse hairy twat :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Any news yet?

Not even from the FA/PL or whoever decides the ban. Doubt we will hear anything definate for Mass for 24 hours or so if theres any swelling.

Disappointed in Keys' comments, I'm normally a fan. Everything about the incident sickens me.

He making the point to be obtuse. He wants people to call his show and tell him how wrong he is.

That's the whole basis of Talksport, whether it's football, politics or current affairs.

Disappointed in Keys' comments, I'm normally a fan. Everything about the incident sickens me.

He making the point to be obtuse. He wants people to call his show and tell him how wrong he is.

Yep, it's an old trick.

Wiley on SSN ref's view was blocked didn't see it, linesman was in other half of pitch 30 yards away view was blocked by  Haïdara as tackle was made.

All officials will be asked if they seen it if they say no, Halsey will be shown video asked what he would have done if he says red card then its a 3 game ban but the FA can add more games due to seriousness of it.

He also said as the ball went up the line it might have appeared as he won the ball but also as the little cunt up ran off and then handballed it they would take that as it was not serious contact as they would expect the offending player to react to hurting an opponent.

Guest Roger Kint

'Halsey is being wrongly vilified today while the City ref gets away with a worse mistake and nothing is said' That Adrian urham prick wouldnt stoop as low as Keys  :lol:

they would expect the offending player to react to hurting an opponent.

This is what pisses me off about the little b******.  Intentional  or not, after it's happened he knows what he's done yet completely ignores it.  Hope the little c***s career fades into nothing.

Another thing, sick of hearing these so-called 'expert' opinions on it, fuck off.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

If at least one of match officials has seen "coming together of players, retrospective action is not taken, regardless of whether .... #NUFC

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Imagine if one of them said yes I seen it

If any match officials seen it and didn't deem it even a booking, they want sacked.  Luckily, the sackless c***s will have seen the replay, and not one of them will own up to seeing the actual 'challenge'.

So fucking annoyed at this.

The most important thing in all of this is that Massadio make a speedy and full recovery. He looks a cracking prospect, lets hope that has not been curtailed in anyway.

Disgraceful challenge and should be appropriately punished.

they would expect the offending player to react to hurting an opponent.

This is what pisses me off about the little b******.  Intentional  or not, after it's happened he knows what he's done yet completely ignores it.  Hope the little c***s career fades into nothing.

Another thing, sick of hearing these so-called 'expert' opinions on it, fuck off.

This.

He was fully aware of how badly he caught him. If he was sorry at all he would have been straight over apologising no standing around like a glakey cunt. McCarthy as well trying to tell the ref Massido was acting.

The fact that the ref didn't see it is secondary to me, the most important thing is that the offending player is banned for a very long time - I'd like to see him banned for as long as Haidara is out. Regardless if 'he's not that sort of lad' he has endangered a fellow professionals livelihood and whether that was through malice or accident he should be banned for a very long time.

Trying to think if there had been any previous incident between them earlier in the game, any niggles that would lead to him doing what he did. The expression on his face really looks like he meant it.

Trying to think if there had been any previous incident between them earlier in the game, any niggles that would lead to him doing what he did. The expression on his face really looks like he meant it.

Haidara had only been on for like 5 minutes hadn't he?