Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

I think intent was to clear ball but momentum carried him into the planted leg. Not defending the result though, it was nasty.

You don't clear a ball like that.

Studs up, knee height, standard clearance technique.

Guest icemanblue

If he's having a scan today, that must mean nothing is broken. I know it could still be an horrifically serious injury, but that's at least a slight positive.

If he's having a scan today, that must mean nothing is broken. I know it could still be an horrifically serious injury, but that's at least a slight positive.

Not really, they were saying he couldent straiten the leg. Mite be why they have waited.

Guest icemanblue

Not really, they were saying he couldent straiten the leg. Mite be why they have waited.

Perhaps, I'm not a medical professional (unlike our manager, wink wink), so I don't know. I just thought players with broken bones are sent for an x-ray immediately.

Agree he deserves punishment just saying I don't think he intended to end his career or anything like some in here.

I agree with this, don't think it was intentional. just a silly silly tackle, that unfortunately could have ended a very young players career.

Agree he deserves punishment just saying I don't think he intended to end his career or anything like some in here.

I agree with this, don't think it was intentional. just a silly silly tackle, that unfortunately could have ended a very young players career.

:kinnear:

Looked like he lunged for the ball to me but misjudged his velocity. Bit like a todler.

There's no excuse for it what so ever. He went in with all he had because he's a hot headed thug. It was reckless and thoughtless.

There are some injuries where a clean bone fracture are actually preferable aren't there? A broken leg sounds the worst possible thing but I'm pretty sure ACL damage can fuck a player up worse.

There are some injuries where a clean bone fracture are actually preferable aren't there? A broken leg sounds the worst possible thing but I'm pretty sure ACL damage can f*** a player up worse.

True, miniscus, ligament damage can be a lot more serious.

There are some injuries where a clean bone fracture are actually preferable aren't there? A broken leg sounds the worst possible thing but I'm pretty sure ACL damage can f*** a player up worse.

Bone heals very well. Tendons and such don't.

Probably didn't intend to end his career, but if he thinks going in like that is going to lead to a clean challenge, he shouldn't be on a pitch to start with.

This, he went full force with his studs showing into a knee height challenge, if there was no malice in the tackle then he's still a fucking idiot.

Guest bimpy474

I think intent was to clear ball but momentum carried him into the planted leg. Not defending the result though, it was nasty.

As someone who has played football for 35 years and still do, and now ref also.

I think i intent to call you a plank. ;)

:lol:

True, miniscus, ligament damage can be a lot more serious.

Ligament injuries are more likely to re-occur, and often take longer to properly shake off.

Can't help thinking his comments are to do with his bitterness with Ashley, surely he can't be that much of a cretin that he actually believes it. Just shows what an absolute joke of a club it is from their fans, players, manager and owner. Hope they get back to back relegations and disappear to where they belong