Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

So if this mystery official has seen the incident, then he has to have reported it to the referee who makes the decision on whnether to punish the player or not. So either the mystery official is a blind man or Halsey has completely ignore his comments.

Common sense should have prevailed here. I hope the club support Haidara through a civil action case. The rules may probably change because of this incident, but if they do it'll be too late for any justice to be served for Haidara and NUFC.

Disgraceful situation, Wigan, the FA, Halsey, the PL officiating panel, Whelan, Martinez and especially McManaman have brought shame on the game and I'm disgusted with them all.

Guest El Caliente

Sent an complaining e-mail to [email protected], which is the e-mail address to report discrimination. Am almost certain that the decision would not been the same had it been the opposite way around, young promising, ENGLISH, Callum McManaman that was injured...  :rant:

Guest Phil K

Incompetent ? Perhaps, but more corrupt, hypocritical, riddled with double standards, and contemptuous of "fair play" while having the gall to lecture others about it

Guest taps01

The FA really are a joke, time and time again they embarrass themselves. Who gives a flying f**k who did or didn't see the foul!?!? Why should that matter everyone has seen it since and 99.9% of people agree its a dangerous tacke and that the player should receive a ban! I just want to shout at someone right now!