Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

http://images.wikia.com/victorious/images/b/be/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

:lol:

What a disgusting, corrupt piece of shit 'association' in charge of our football. The rules on retrospective action change after every fucking incident depending on whether they give a shit about the players/clubs involved. Fucking cunts.

Guest icemanblue

This was a perfect opportunity for them to make a statement on violent behaviour. Not only have they stopped well short of doing so, they haven't even moved to condemn the fucking challenge.

Absolutely seething, this is the most unjust thing I've ever seen in football. We need to sue the hell out of everyone.

Our FA are saying these malicious assaults are absolutely fine and that sickens me. They're so corrupt. Also, that linesman needs sacking - players wont feel safe if he thinks that was fine and normal.

Guest firetotheworks

Genuinely revolted, but not suprised. This country is run on self-preservation at the expense of decency. I'm f***ing off abroad again soon. If it wasn't for family Id never come back. It's rotten.

not p*ss on your parade but everywhere else (literally) is the same like

I take it you've never been to Club Tropicana?

Guest Slippery Sam

If this had been Haidara 'doing' Jack Wilshire we all know what would have happened. 

I just hope NUFC sue as many arseholes as they can.

If he didn't see it clearly then he didn't fucking see it did he!

I thought it used to be that when a ref missed something they would then be shown the incident afterwards and asked what punishment they would give if they had of seen it?

If they can't charge him because an official seen it then I hope the official gets suspended because he's clearly not fit to officiate. The whole thing about not being able to take retrospective punishment is a farce, is it so refs aren't undermined? I just serves to undermine the whole system instead.

If he didn't see it clearly then he didn't fucking see it did he!

I thought it used to be that when a ref missed something they would then be shown the incident afterwards and asked what punishment they would give if they had of seen it?

they are jsut making it up as they go along to suit the political agendas.

Was being flagged up that it would go this way on a technicality by Caulkin in particular, but astonishing nevertheless. Makes the FA look a complete and utter fucking joke.

Very good statement from DL, already being well received by the media.

Really hope we can sue the players arse.

And hopefully even the media will in future be too embarrassed to quote Whelan's deluded and embarrassing ramblings.

Guest Brazilianbob

Absolutely unbelievable.  The fa have lost whatever shred of credibility they had.  We know that next year one of our players will exact revenge and the fa will throw throw book at them.

Their statement doesn't even make sense, it says the official didn't see it to it's full extent!! Fucking morons.

And they talk about not taking retrospective action when there are countless examples of them doing so in the past. :lol: They haven't got a leg to stand on with this.

Guest Slippery Sam

If he didn't see it clearly then he didn't f***ing see it did he!

Exactly. The FA's response is FRAUDULENT as the official (linesman) DID NOT see the incident clearly. He may have seen the challenge, but he DID NOT see the incident clearly.