Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

He's moaning about wheeling and dealing after the s*** stirring he's caused in the past, jesus christ

His cheek knows no bounds.

That's why it's usually hanging outside the frame of his face.

Well played. I'm almost suspicious you two scripted that.

Guest icemanblue

Looks like Remy might live to regret this move.

Why? They're a club with ambition, Ian. A club that is willing to stretch the finances that little bit extra to guarantee safety.

Guest neesy111

Why? They're a club with ambition, Ian. A club that is willing to stretch the finances that little bit extra to guarantee safety.

A bit? :lol:

Harry Redknapp has compared the current transfer window to "gang warfare" as he continues to chase new signings.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8447947/

It probably is. They managed to bumble in on Remy, kosh him, and drag him round the corner before our bullet hit.

Old Candleface got lucky, but their thuggish tactics will only get you so far in this brutal game.

Meanwhile we walk in the shadows, silent assassins with the plans in place to execute our targets when the need arises, swiftly, elegantly, efficiently.

Harry's fumbling efforts are like a drunken man's clumsy pass at a young débutant, while Mike is like the Milk Tray man (Google him, kids) absailling onto their balconies leaving a contract offer written in sonnet form, on gold leaf paper that has the faint aroma of Armani code. With a single rose resting on it.

Bloody hell. Shakespeare couldn't come up with this stuff. Those not clicking on this thread are missing some serious shit :lol:

It's win win for him regardless of whether they stay up or go down.  If his goals keep them up I am sure a move to a bigger club will be on offer.  If they don't he can walk after earning a nice salary for six months.

It's win win for him regardless of whether they stay up or go down.  If his goals keep them up I am sure a move to a bigger club will be on offer.  If they don't he can walk after earning a nice salary for six months.

The worst scenario for him might actually be to keep them up. Unless he does exceptionally well I doubt people will be queuing up to better his QPR deal.

A bit? :lol:

Wasn't there a south coast club that had a tendency to stretch its finances 'that little bit extra' a few years back...I can't quite place em', played in blue?...

QPR and the wages they are prepared to pay are threatening the very existence of the club should they be relegated IMO...

Fernandez, whilst having a few quid, is not one of your more 'minted' owners - if they are relegated and he / Mittal etc get a bit bored of pissing money up the wall on a championship club they will literally implode before our very eyes.

Remy may have a relegation clause, but do you really think they, or the high earners recruited pre season saw need to insert relegation clauses into their contracts - they were talking about European qualification pre season not potential relegation!

I aint no accountant but I do not  believe for one minute they generate sufficient revenue from attendances & merchandising to subsidise their current structure without the TV £'s or their benefactors...

Yesterday is was a disgrace that the Odemwengie bid got out into the media and it was gangwarfare out there. Today he is openly discussing with the BBC how he's going after Crouch and Samba. The man is a grade A cunt!

Posted this in response to the link provided in Not Worthy of a Thread section....

From that article...

"If you’ve got a deal for a player, another agent will try to scupper that. It’s unbelievable. They’re fighting for big money, that’s the problem."

:lol: You're a f***ing idiot Harry man.