Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

If Williamson ever plays for us again I'll throw myself off a bridge.  He's worse than Boumsong, Amdy Faye, Craig Moore and any other joke of a CB we've had over the years.

Pardew rightly got the blame on Saturday, but it meant Williamson's criminal mistake got mainly swept under the rug.  They wouldn't have equalised if it wasn't for this c***.  Running towards the ball yet somehow managing to miss it completely and falling over, allowing it to hit off La Fawnduh and go in.

He's league 1 standard at best.

Amdy Faye's a midfielder, apart from that a great post.

And Abdoulaye Faye was in my opinion a decent defender.

He was better than decent, to be fair.

Longest traditional medical visit ever

Good old arry is probably sneaking around, so they are holding him away until he gets bored or forgets why he was there in the first place. Only logical explanation.

I live about 3 miles from Harry. I might go and park my car across his driveway so the c*** can't get out.

I suggest you do this in every window starting now!

At the very least can't you break the things that pulls down his sideview mirrors so we don't get the fucking annoying SSN interviews from his car every bloody window?

Some idiot on here the other day regarding Mbiwa...

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be f***ed.

Horrible decision by KK to sell him, him and Colo would have been perfect.

Taylor and Colo would be, too. Shame Taylor's always injured.

Taylor's much improved but he's by no means a perfect partner for Colo even on his best day.

Guest icemanblue

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be f***ed.

To be honest, a lot of people have said things previously that they'd probably regret after this transfer meltdown. Not least yourself, really. Not he time to start digging up posts.

To be honest, a lot of people have said things previously that they'd probably regret after this transfer meltdown. Not least yourself, really. Not he time to start digging up posts.

It was his own post. :lol: