Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest bimpy474

F*ck off manc.

What so we suppose to be like RTG, everytimke something gets said we dont like "MAG!! " Grow up!

Fuck off Marra.

Want me to get his letterbox?

Oh aye :lol:

it wasent a tackle, it was intended and what some could say be assalt. Do that in a street and your locked up.

You probably didn't support City when De Jong broke Ben Arfa's legs. You should google that.

it wasent a tackle, it was intended and what some could say be assalt. Do that in a street and your locked up.

If you continuously run up the street and start doing a few step overs you would probably get sectioned.

Guest bimpy474

oh, i see lol. Anyway, I honestly dont see how people can agree with that tackle. If it was against us, would be totally different.

Nobody agrees with it, they just dont think it was assault. My brain feels under assualt from this nonsense though.

It wasn't on the street though mate, it was on the football pitch.

Differance being? If the intent is there, its still assault, he meant to hurt him clearly. He first meant to tackle, no doubt. But then he wanted to hurt him.

Guest bimpy474

oh, i see lol. Anyway, I honestly dont see how people can agree with that tackle. If it was against us, would be totally different.

I thought Nasri dived.

After a second viewing, Mapou chips him up and then volleys him.....nice bit of skill from MYM :lol:

Differance being? If the intent is there, its still assault, he meant to hurt him clearly. He first meant to tackle, no doubt. But then he wanted to hurt him.

Something seriously wrong with you.

Guest bimpy474

Are you mental, Nigel De Mong would have got life for the Ben Arfa tackle like.

Guest bimpy474

Man City fan.

He's gonna be awesome one day, MYM. He really is grasping the pace of the league and using his reading and timing much better.

No idea why Fuzzy finds it necessary to wind people up on a match day when clearly people are so riled up. Telling Mole to grow up? Have a look at your self man.

Seen a tackle like that a million times when you take a yellow card to stop a counter attack - unfortunately nasri twisted his knee. If you get locked up for that then de Jong would still be doing lumpy porridge now for his 'tackle' on Ben arfa years ago

Man City fan.

Manc Mackem.

If I started to kick a ball around on the street and it hit somebody in the face, I would also probably go to jail or get fined. Saying that because it would be assault on the street it should be a red on the football pitch is a nonsensical argument basically.

He's gonna be awesome one day, MYM. He really is grasping the pace of the league and using his reading and timing much better.

No idea why Fuzzy finds it necessary to wind people up on a match day when clearly people are so riled up. Telling Mole to grow up? Have a look at your self man.

What because i can have an unbiased opinion which you clearly dont like and feel the need to try and ridicule everything i say? Yet i have to look at myself? OK