Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I disagree. In fact, what you are saying is something Colo does quite frequently, "bite" when a forward drops a little deeper to collect the ball or lay it off to a runner, and it's a situation where the defender is quite easily turned or simply caught out leaving the centre of defence wide open. Didn't Southampton score their fourth from such a situation? Again, I haven't seen the goal, so maybe it looks worse in motion, but in that still his position isn't all that bad.

Going a bit off topic.  But he seems to be doing it all the time at the minute and he just ends up getting mugged and is constantly in no man's land.  Did it twice near the end of the game against Leicester and left us dreadfully exposed. 

Colo really has gone to shit.

Only watched it up until 5-1 but i thought his individual performance was actually alright. Poor for the third goal, granted, but still made some great tackles & interceptions and brought the ball out from defence well.

Cole had a pretty rough night, like. Robben is insane, he seems even more agile now than he was in his mid-twenties. 

Shit game, shit result, MYM still gonna be class in Serie A though. He's been pissed about and barely played for us in his actual position since he signed.

All in good time

Never been a fan of his and no doubt he was badly exposed last night but so were the rest of the back four and goalkeeper and Bayern were on a different planet at times.

Aye they were and quite frankly part of it was how they set up, it was confusing as fuck and probably baffled Roma as much as everyone else.

B0fpvHoCAAAPlTS.jpg

I mean wtf is that :lol:

Never been a fan of his and no doubt he was badly exposed last night but so were the rest of the back four and goalkeeper and Bayern were on a different planet at times.

Aye they were and quite frankly part of it was how they set up, it was confusing as f*** and probably baffled Roma as much as everyone else.

B0fpvHoCAAAPlTS.jpg

I mean wtf is that :lol:

It was crazy. It was like everyone was just doing their own thing but in unison. Robben RF, Lewadowski CF, Boateng CB, Alonso DM & everyone else pretty much filling in the gaps in defence and creating havoc with their movement and supporting everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprising we are satisfied with barely clawing our money back. His value will be increasing all the time.

We are absolute mugs when selling man, we only did 1 good sale deal in recent memory and that was 35M. The rest have all been sold well below value.