Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Needs to learn if in doubt get in and about his man and leave other players for teammates to deal with rather than if in doubt, stand there in no-mans land achieving fuck all.

He'll probably re-learn it somewhere else where the manager has a fucking clue about how to make a team out of assorted international players.

Former rock of a CB, captain of his club in his early 20's, confident as fuck, budding international player who was being rated by everyone watching him...he comes here and suddenly becomes "shit" - sorry, a young player can absolutely get ruined when he's being led and trained by an absolute impostor of a manager we've got.  He was playing under Rene Girard, a top top footballing man and now he's under the expert guidance of Alan Fucking Shit Pardew.

If the players think Pardew's tactics are to blame why aren't they going above his head? They either don't give a fuck or accept blame themselves.

Far too many players here for the money, that's a big part of the problem. MYM can be a good player in the PL but alongside a weak, slow, non-assertive excuse for a captain he's being fed to the fucking wolves. I do love Colo for how good he's been for us but what chance does a young CB have of learning the English game alongside someone who is (from now on) always going to be exposed by it?

Offensively, Mapou has hit the best right footed cross from a RB I've seen in our shirt in the past few years that isn't named Ryan Taylor in that European Match that Cisse scored but was offside. He's a better dribbler and probably would nt get boxed out and stuffed every single time he tries to take someone on like Debuchy.

Defensively, he's quicker will probably sit more not exposing us as much and he'll still be able to learn the English game. Finally he's a f***ing leader, well documented at that, and I'm sure he's seething at what's going on this season - he's too much a winner.

Hope to f*** he's not going to sit for any long period of time.

I know he was withdrawn, but he wasn't our worst centreback tonight. Colo looked scared to even approach Lukaku. It was an embarrassing performance from him. Between him and Krul, the third goal (the one that killed the game and rendered our obligatory second half surge meaningless) was some of the worst defending I have ever seen in our shirt. Although Mbiwa's backing off for the second was ridiculous, it least it required the opposing player to show skill to score.

If the players think Pardew's tactics are to blame why aren't they going above his head? They either don't give a f*** or accept blame themselves.

Far too many players here for the money, that's a big part of the problem. MYM can be a good player in the PL but alongside a weak, slow, non-assertive excuse for a captain he's being fed to the f***ing wolves. I do love Colo for how good he's been for us but what chance does a young CB have of learning the English game alongside someone who is (from now on) always going to be exposed by it?

That's a load of bollocyks about Coloccini.

If the players think Pardew's tactics are to blame why aren't they going above his head? They either don't give a f*** or accept blame themselves.

Far too many players here for the money, that's a big part of the problem. MYM can be a good player in the PL but alongside a weak, slow, non-assertive excuse for a captain he's being fed to the f***ing wolves. I do love Colo for how good he's been for us but what chance does a young CB have of learning the English game alongside someone who is (from now on) always going to be exposed by it?

That's a load of bullock about Coloccini.

It would be, wouldn't it? It means we can't apportion as much blame to Pardew.

I know he was withdrawn, but he wasn't our worst centreback tonight. Colo looked scared to even approach Lukaku. It was an embarrassing performance from him. Between him and Krul, the third goal (the one that killed the game and rendered our obligatory second half surge meaningless) was some of the worst defending I have ever seen in our shirt. Although Mbiwa's backing off for the second was ridiculous, it least it required the opposing player to show skill to score.

Give over. :lol:

About what? Coloccini was the worst player on the pitch in the first half.

That's a load of bullock about Coloccini.

It would be, wouldn't it? It means we can't apportion as much blame to Pardew.

More bollocks, well done.

He wasnt, Santon and Mbiwa were both worse than Coloccini.

What's bollocks is your insecure little mind preventing you from seeing things how they really are when they contrast with previous statements. I've been a massive Colo fan on here for years but if he isn't weak, slow, non-assertive and a poor captain, what is he? Forgive me for not being happy that our supposed leader is scared to challenge for the ball when up against a bigger boy. He's a good footballer but a total coward.

What's bollocks is your insecure little mind preventing you from seeing things how they really are when they contrast with previous statements. I've been a massive Colo fan on here for years but if he isn't weak, slow, non-assertive and a poor captain, what is he? Forgive me for not being happy that our supposed leader is scared to challenge for the ball when up against a bigger boy. He's a good footballer but a total coward.

Your arrogance is astounding. :lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

It was standard colo, he can't function against strong, mobile strikers. Mbiwa is looking more and more the colo replacement that never was. Both of our current centre halves would benefit from playing alongside a tall, dominant partner. We're crying out for someone like Caulker, think he would've been a great signing, or any of liverpool's 14 centrebacks

see a tactician might have realised what was going to happen in advance and done something to counter it such as play all three CB's with 2 pushing on the strikers and 1 sweeping up...we have 2 very competent sweeper type players who struggle with big strikers yet our manager thinks the best way to counter this is to keep doing the same thing time after time

i'm not a fan of 3/5 at the back in the PL but there are times when it's worth considering if you don't have the personnel to cope playing 4

He wasnt, Santon and Mbiwa were both worse than Coloccini.

To be fair all 3 failed to tackle header or close down. This week only Debuchy could claim to have attempted to defend. I think the only reason Pardew put HBA on the left was to give Debuchy a break but that failed massively as it appeared Sissoko had a strop on about being wide right or had the flu as he seemed completely disinterested all game.

Colo didn't even attempt to win a header for goals 2 and 3. Lukaku is a big bloke but come on man at least have a go. Surely our tactic wasn't let the long ball bounce over to Krul?

Former rock of a CB, captain of his club in his early 20's, confident as f***, budding international player who was being rated by everyone watching him...he comes here and suddenly becomes "s***" - sorry, a young player can absolutely get ruined when he's being led and trained by an absolute impostor of a manager we've got.  He was playing under Rene Girard, a top top footballing man and now he's under the expert guidance of Alan f***ing s*** Pardew.

Don't see what this has to do with running away from the ball and wasting possession.