Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I wouldn't have complained had it been a red, after seeing the replay but i don't think it's bad enough to make a big fuss about it and say it's definitley a red. Could have went either way really. He got the yellow and that should have been the end of the matter but because the injury sustained was serious, it's been made into something it isn't.

Nasri can fuck right off and take that injury. He was such a dirty diving bastard when at Arsenal and his little niggles with Joey Barton clearly made me hate him from there.

Deserves the karma, the prick

Our player did NOT get a red card in a time where we need him on the pitch due to Debuchy's suspension and Colo's injury...therefore, people moaning about what should and shouldn't be a red card (which I'm guilty of defending our MYM), is pretty worthless right? In times of doubt, I'll generally side with our player no matter what. No time or place to worry about Samir fucking Nasri who plays for a club that once employed a man who broke our most talented player's leg in 2.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast
:lol: Some Man City fans talking about a horror tackle. MYM could've got a red for the 2 successive fouls especially the last one but putting it in the same category as McManaman on Haidara or Dossena against Hull is just stupid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but knee ligament damages usually don't come from impact injuries, do they? Isn't that type of injuries more often to do with twisting your knee or owt like that?

It wasn't the kick that hurt him it was his theatrical dive into the air and planting of his foot as he landed.

Guest bimpy474

Correct me if I'm wrong, but knee ligament damages usually don't come from impact injuries, do they? Isn't that type of injuries more often to do with twisting your knee or owt like that?

As a rule they don't, but sometimes they do. Think Gazza, he done his kicking Gary Charles, that was an impact one.