Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest firetotheworks

Is it really worth saying anything about this? Absolutely lifting manager of lifting football club loans out a player that can't get a game in his lifting defence, to a team in the Champions League, with aspirations of winning their league, to leave lifting manager's lifting team with 3 lifting players in its lifting defence.

Still though, mongs will claim he wasn't good enough.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: No one thought it was weird that a CL club wanted to loan a player that never plays? That didn't give anyone any goddamn pause? At all?!

They'll have thought they were 'fackin magz' (mugs)

:lol: No one thought it was weird that a CL club wanted to loan a player that never plays? That didn't give anyone any goddamn pause? At all?!

:lol: We just need Bayern Munich to come in for Ben Arfa and Accrington Stanley to make an Obertan bid to cement the message.

:lol: We just need Bayern Munich to come in for Ben Arfa and Accrington Stanley to make an Obertan bid to cement the message.

:lol: I can't make sense of this! They're in the CL! We don't play him. They WANT him!

This is a "HE'S A FUCKING SHIT MANAGER" sign blinking over and over.

Is it really worth saying anything about this? Absolutely lifting manager of lifting football club loans out a player that can't get a game in his lifting defence, to a team in the Champions League, with aspirations of winning their league, to leave lifting manager's lifting team with 3 lifting players in its lifting defence.

This is what I can't get my head around. I know it's been said before but who are these morons who simply digest every bit of shite Pardew feeds them? Couldn't get in our team so he must be doing something wrong, if Pardew says he shit he must be shit.

Pretty much guarantee it'll be the arseholes who think that football starts and ends in the Premier League (people like Pardew, actually) and that any player coming from abroad should hit the ground running or be cast aside. Ignorant fans, ignorant cunt in charge. Fucking hate this club as much as I love it at times.

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing will man. These people know literally nothing about football. Keegan told us that, it just so happens that they now have a manager that knows nothing as well.

Guest firetotheworks

This is what I can't get my head around. I know it's been said before but who are these morons who simply digest every bit of s**** Pardew feeds them? Couldn't get in our team so he must be doing something wrong, if Pardew says he s*** he must be s***.

Pretty much guarantee it'll be the arseholes who think that football starts and ends in the Premier League (people like Pardew, actually) and that any player coming from abroad should hit the ground running or be cast aside. Ignorant fans, ignorant c*** in charge. f***ing hate this club as much as I love it at times.

The same people that use anything other than their gut to tell them what to feel and think about a player. It does my head in along with "well, if he was any good why haven't team x, y, or z bid for him?"

FWIW, I haven't loved this club for a long time. Like I've said a few times before, I'm completely supporting an idea in my head, like I think most of us are.

Aye. Let's not forget in not too dissimilar fashion, James Perch joined Wigan Athletic when he was a starter most weeks under Pardew.